i guess this is promotion.

paramoreLOVE x

So today was my first day of school.

and in ever class we have to do a thing and be like hi im kathleen and i...

and in every class i had today i stoof up and said "hi im kathleen and i like paramore" =) anyone else do this?

ahaha nice one!

In my drama class last year we had to do that. We had to like say our name a weird fact about outselfand somthing we really like. So i threw paramore in there. ahaha now my whole class knows who they are. well my old class.

I think i would have got blanked if i had mentioned Paramore as i only had to introduce myself to my electronics class who are all a year below me. The only way i could of fitted it in would have been to say something like 'Hi im Martin, and i use Electonic Stuff like a CD Player to listen to Paramore' that would have sounded cheesy.

in french our teacher had us do this survey thing and on it it asked for your favorite band, so i wrote paramore in REALLY big letters. so my teacher was going through them and he came to mine and he's like "paramore, huh? hmm, i might have to check them out" so he did the other day and said that he really liked him.

yea

i hate this fcuking 10 character thing.

yeah tell me about it.

Haha. Well myself, in class I said that. LOL. and like 4 of them were like, "I KNOW THEM!" lol. yeah. But everyone could tell I liked them since I played pressure for my talent show.

A little promotion during Software Development (Computers and stuff in case you don't know) today. We had to analyse websites so natrually i picked Paramore, and went on all of the sites i knew of which caused a little crowd to see who they were. Then went in for the kill with my CD Player i always look like a fool pulling it out of my bag, when everyone else has iPod's. But it seemed to go down well enough.

NO ONE in my school knows about paramore. maybe like 2-3 people but they only know 2 songs from them either 'pressure' or 'emergency'. so at lunch we have this mic where we can say anything we want (sometimes when there's no teachers in the lunch room) and i went up to the mic and said 'PARAMORE IS BETTER THAN PANIC AT THE DISCO'. so go listen to them!' and everyone just stares at me for a second and like after a day 3 people came up to me and were like 'i love paramore! they're def. better than panic' so woo =D.

and also i write paramore lyrics EVERYWHERE and people keep asking what band they're from. like on my agenda book, notes and my binder heh