orlando fl sept 24th sold out already

xFueledByParamorex

Have they played a show that hasn't been sold out? From reading their LJ I know their first 6 shows were sellouts, and that the anaheim HOB show was sold out.

Would only imagine them not selling out a show somewhere in the middle of no where.

Still great news though. :)

Have they played a show that hasn't been sold out? From reading their LJ I know their first 6 shows were sellouts, and that the anaheim HOB show was sold out.

Would only imagine them not selling out a show somewhere in the middle of no where.

Still great news though. :)

I'm pretty sure the show in Norfolk wasn't sold out, but that's primarily because that's like a 1500-2000 person venue.

Other than that, they've been selling out just about every show - most of the venues seem to be 400-800 people and they're definitely selling enough tix to sell those out.

shit no norfolk wasnt sold out...parents were on the second level. Hardcorefans on the bottom watching/moshing/whatever. The crowd didnt go all the way back to the door or the merch booths.

I wouldn't expect Norfolk to sell out - as far as I know, that's by far the biggest place they've played on this tour - the Norva holds about double what most of the venues they're playing hold...and it's not that huge a market, particularly with them already playing one show in the DC/MD area...