The Academy Is

whatsername104

Guest JadeIsRad
you got that right ;)

In science i'm no longer known as tee but as bill. That's what i write on my papers instead...

haha for real?! :rotfl: thats greaaaaaat!

hehe. I admit it. I'm like you chizz. I don't understand Santi...and that Tai episode did nothing to help me. So i guess i'm going to use it randomly.

oh and alison....i think its somebodies birthday today...or at least thats what the little thing at the bottom says...so happy birthday!!

yeah same here. randomly saying it works for me.

yep, my birthday was yesterday, thanks. =]

hehe. I admit it. I'm like you chizz. I don't understand Santi...and that Tai episode did nothing to help me. So i guess i'm going to use it randomly.

oh and alison....i think its somebodies birthday today...or at least thats what the little thing at the bottom says...so happy birthday!!

yeah same here. randomly saying it works for me.

yep, my birthday was yesterday, thanks. =]

^^ i agree. a lot of my friends that listen to TAI also say that they like Almost Here more... but i think they just haven't grown on to their Santi cd's just yet. it'll take some time until they settle in... lol. I have a weird sort of love connection to "Chop Chop" idk y... i love that song. hehe. and "Toasted Skin".

uhh. my favs are...

same blood

lax to o'hare

lifetime (sleeping with giants)

bulls in brooklyn

you might have noticed

unexpected places...

and note that i chose more than one...but hey, at least i didn't choose all of them. Though it was very tempting.

so i am finally gettin used to the santi cd and im actually really in love with it now. i was just sittin around on the computer yesterday and i startd listening to it and i was like wow this is really good. b/c i listend to the whole song. b4 i just would listen to a lil and be like umm no and change it, but i still like almost here more.

yeah. I go through the cd a few (okay more like a lot) of times each day.

And there's a new TAItv....creepy stuff (since this is the TAI thread). I loved everything about this episode.

"kfc"

"farts"

"moustaches"

"accents" esp Michaels

"the academy aint"

and mike don't do moustaches

butchers "warm ups"

gawd...you gotta love those guys.

haha yes!! <333333

to actually get into the cd you have to take time and go through the whole song, b/c the intros sometimes dont really catch your intrest (or me at least) but once they get into it its amazing like:

Same Blood

Seed & You May Have Noticed (It took a while to get use to it but now some of my favs)

Bulls In Brooklyn & Sleeping With Giants = [:

^ it does take some time to go through cds. what i do is i just put my ipod on random and then i play Santi in random order and then i listen to the whole song and decide wheather i like it or not... idk i have to put it in random order... but i noticed if i dont then i can't get through the whole song without changing it to Almost Here. blahh im strange.

haha. ohh yessss. I'm Bill. I love how you noticed...i'm affecting the world board by board...class by class. pwahaha.

hehe yupp. you go Tee. i mean Bill! sorry. i'll call you that from now on. Bill. hehe. does your teachers really call you that now? lol. i should try that. change my last name to Beckett. hehe. i can't copy your idea on the Bill thing. lol. you gave me ideas Bill!!!

Guest JadeIsRad
haha. I love how we're all deciding to change our names. lol. If your parents ask you guys who gave you these crazy ideas....it wasn't me. I will deny everything.

I WANT TO CHANGE MY NAME TOO! haha =D maybe I should be Jade Beckett...or Jade Becks! Ignore me, I'm maaaaaaad :willy_nilly: :hyper:

Guest JadeIsRad
well....i officially got the OKAY for my new name in science. And my teacher actually called me that in front of the class...a bit embarrassing but I'm proud of my new name...Bill or Will...i told him he could call me either one.

thats awesome! :hyper: =]