Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

I heard that they want to make a simply video, cuz they think most of their fans(girlz principally) love them just for their look.

"It's kind of disappointing and disgusting in a way, how some people are focusing on how we look,"

guitarist Ryan Ross sighed. "I think a lot of those things we think are special — the way we dress, the things we put into our stage show — some fans don't even realize that because they're just drooling over [frontman] Brendon [urie]. I feel like it taints the music.

Given all that vitriol, it should come as no surprise that in Panic's new video — for the song "Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" — they've chosen to downplay their looks, in a rather unusual way.

Panic! At The Disco Don't Want Fans Fixating On Their Boyish Good Looks

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1535986/20060710/panic_at_the_disco.jhtml?headlines=true

That's what I can found for you.

See ya!

they are making too many videos

i think they are afraid to make a new album becuase they are going to have high expectations

Why would they make a 2nd album now? This one's still selling like mad, they're on a sold out tour, they're about to go platinum...they're doing exactly what they should be doing - putting out more singles and videos to keep the momentum going.

i think they are afraid to make a new album becuase they are going to have high expectations

Why would they make a 2nd album now? This one's still selling like mad' date=' they're on a sold out tour, they're about to go platinum...they're doing exactly what they should be doing - putting out more singles and videos to keep the momentum going.[/quote']

^ Agree. :) I think that they didn't make a lot of video, only 3 in like 1 year. ''But it's better if you do'' begins to be on TV for me.

The video is weird, but it's okay for me. lol Real fishes in them heads. cool!. They deleted the word F***, so I can record the audio to my brother. yeahhh.

Can someone explain to me why they just release this music video in UK ?

Why would they make a 2nd album now? This one's still selling like mad' date=' they're on a sold out tour, they're about to go platinum...they're doing exactly what they should be doing - putting out more singles and videos to keep the momentum going.[/quote']

well if it were me, id like to prove i could put out more than one good album

^ Agree. :) I think that they didn't make a lot of video, only 3 in like 1 year. ''But it's better if you do'' begins to be on TV for me.

The video is weird, but it's okay for me. lol Real fishes in them heads. cool!. They deleted the word F***, so I can record the audio to my brother. yeahhh.

Can someone explain to me why they just release this music video in UK ?

i didn't know it was realeased only in the UK but i think i may know why. i remember them on TRL or some show saying the single would release in the middle of August, so maybe they released it there first then they'll do it here. also, the vid for "but it's better if you do" was only released here about a month ago so they probably want to have that one get a bit moe attention before giving us a new video. even though we've already seen it

For people that love them.

P!ATD released a new video : Lying Is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off (so long...)

Here the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnhDXiEH1HU

The video doesn't match with the song' date=' but I think that's okay. cuz some parts of this song are so dirty, hahaha, if someone can understand what I mean. ;-):lol:[/quote']

i haven't listened to P!ATD for a while... thanks for the link! that is my fave song on their album... i am going to watch it now... i didnt even know they had a new video.

For people that love them.

P!ATD released a new video : Lying Is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off (so long...)

Here the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnhDXiEH1HU

The video doesn't match with the song' date=' but I think that's okay. cuz some parts of this song are so dirty, hahaha, if someone can understand what I mean. ;-):lol:[/quote']

it doesn't match the song

it was kinda interesting..

i like how they were all just standing there looking at the dude on the ground.

it was cute when they were reunited at the end in the ocean.

but thanks for that. this is one of my favorite songs.

but i have a question:

were they like.. fish or something?