Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

okay' date=' so they're a bunch for pricks of kicking that brent out.[/quote']

Well if he like didnt play on the record or right the bass parts then like he was just a deadweight. but w.e thats ur opinion

Well, neither did this fill in guy.

They all just seem like total asses to me, no offense.

oohhh' date=' im thinking if i should or shouldnt

are they worth seeing live?

wait who are they touring with.[/quote']

The Dresden Dolls (a perfect match for P!ATD, imo) and The Hush Sound.

Are you sure it's not sold out though? I think most of the dates sold out super fast.

I'm going on the 9th to see them cause I love The Hush Sound... but it's sold out so we're relying on scalpers or people with extra tickets. We'll be there anyway, so it's worth a shot. I don't know if we'll end up staying for Panic. :\

I'm going on the 9th to see them cause I love The Hush Sound... but it's sold out so we're relying on scalpers or people with extra tickets. We'll be there anyway, so it's worth a shot. I don't know if we'll end up staying for Panic. :\

The Hush Sound is awesome...

I'm going on the 9th to see them cause I love The Hush Sound... but it's sold out so we're relying on scalpers or people with extra tickets. We'll be there anyway' date=' so it's worth a shot. I don't know if we'll end up staying for Panic. :\[/quote']

The Hush Sound is awesome...

:D:D:D

they're pretty good live. i saw them right after the album came out, and Brendon's voice is amazing live. that was a year ago though, so they might be different. i have seen some videos from the weenie roast and bamboozle, and brendon did some pretty dirty things on stage, but idk

P!ATD --> july 18 in Montreal!! I want to go, I'm a great fan of them, but I saw some videos live in youtube.com with Brendon dirty things. I hesitate, my mom and sister are going to kill me. So I think it's better that to stay home and listen the record. ;-):???:

Scary whatsername104! hahaha :D

but 11 years old is too young!

Girls are jealous, when we talk about boys. Awww...

You put Green Day song in my head with your username. damn it!

''I remember the face but I can't recall the name, now I'm wonder how whatsername has been...''

I <3 this song!

Aww you lucky thing!

I really want to see them' date=' It would be so cool Smile[/quote']

When I can't see a band like Paramore, I use youtube!! :D Yeah! Sometimes you can find a lot of good videos. :)

Somes videos of Panic!, high qualities for me :

Intro + The Only Difference Between...

I Write Sins Not Tragedies

But It's Better If You do

Build God, Then We'll Talk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxENFOs9yFA

Slow Motion (Third Eye Blind Cover)

P!ATD in Glasgow

Hope you like it if you're a fan like me. what's else ? oh yeah... all the videos that I show you, Brent is there! lol ;-)

-----------------------------------------------

[News/News/News]

My friend said that Brendon Urie (P!ATD) and Brandon Flower (The Killers) have a fight with each other. Mmm... What are you thingking ? Anywayz. that's not my business. lol :lol:

http://www.spin.com/features/hotbeef/2006/07/060706_emofight/

That's it! Nice day 4 u!

• 2 weeks later...

For people that love them.

P!ATD released a new video : Lying Is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off (so long...)

Here the link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnhDXiEH1HU

The video doesn't match with the song, but I think that's okay. cuz some parts of this song are so dirty, hahaha, if someone can understand what I mean. ;-):lol: