Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

seriously why are you even posting in here. theres no reason to be mean to people who like a certain band. what if i did that to you? i mean really its not nice. i mean really why are you being mean to the fans of a band that you dont like just cause you dont like them doesnt mean other people dont like them

seriously why are you even posting in here. theres no reason to be mean to people who like a certain band. what if i did that to you? i mean really its not nice. i mean really why are you being mean to the fans of a band that you dont like just cause you dont like them doesnt mean other people dont like them

I dont think im being mean im just trying to help the upcoming generations. Do you know what the main goal for major record labels is? Its marketable music. Thats the bottom line. Do you know why its marketable music? There are certain melodies and chord progressions that sound pleasant to the human ear and as ridiculous as this sounds it is exploited, this is why you can find the exact same chord progressions in many popular songs. I bet I could take your top 5 favorite songs and turn them into 1 song just because they are so similar. The music industry uses the ignorance of its listeners and their musical knowledge to make money and if you didnt know that by now im sorry. Just because something is catchy doesnt mean its good music, its easy to make catchy thats why its done so often why its so successful. You know what is difficult though? To make music that is unique and different but still brings out some feelings of emotion in you. This is where real musicians thrive, its when it takes more than 1 listen to be addicted to the song, where it has to grow on you and you begin to appreciate the complexity and musicianship that went into creating that song.

I dont think im being mean im just trying to help the upcoming generations. Do you know what the main goal for major record labels is? Its marketable music. Thats the bottom line. Do you know why its marketable music? There are certain melodies and chord progressions that sound pleasant to the human ear and as ridiculous as this sounds it is exploited, this is why you can find the exact same chord progressions in many popular songs. I bet I could take your top 5 favorite songs and turn them into 1 song just because they are so similar. The music industry uses the ignorance of its listeners and their musical knowledge to make money and if you didnt know that by now im sorry. Just because something is catchy doesnt mean its good music, its easy to make catchy thats why its done so often why its so successful. You know what is difficult though? To make music that is unique and different but still brings out some feelings of emotion in you. This is where real musicians thrive, its when it takes more than 1 listen to be addicted to the song, where it has to grow on you and you begin to appreciate the complexity and musicianship that went into creating that song.

what the heck is your problem? she was just saying just because you dont like it doesnt mean you have to bash it, and dont tell me you arent because that is what you are doing. maybe the lyrics to her mean something? ever think of that? maybe it makes her feel better.

and helping upcoming generations? telling people what music to like is helping upcoming generations? oh sure. why not help by turning off your lights when you leave a room. gobal warming is out there and i think you should focus on that instead of bugging a little girl about what music she likes!

and just to tell you we know it takes more then one listen to be addicted to a song. and i dont appreciate every freaking song that they put on the radio, like you may think i do. i am not like that. and you are just being a jerk to this point.

what the heck is your problem? she was just saying just because you dont like it doesnt mean you have to bash it, and dont tell me you arent because that is what you are doing. maybe the lyrics to her mean something? ever think of that? maybe it makes her feel better.

and helping upcoming generations? telling people what music to like is helping upcoming generations? oh sure. why not help by turning off your lights when you leave a room. gobal warming is out there and i think you should focus on that instead of bugging a little girl about what music she likes!

and just to tell you we know it takes more then one listen to be addicted to a song. and i dont appreciate every freaking song that they put on the radio, like you may think i do. i am not like that. and you are just being a jerk to this point.

First, after reading what you wrote im not sure you read what I wrote and comprehended it because it sounds like you did not. Its not telling people what music to like, I never said that, its showing people who are unaware of what good music out there exist but they did not know about. You also bring up an interesting point about the lyrics making you feel better, is that a requirement for music, why cant you just appreciate music why be so selfish why does it have to do something for you.

heres an instrumental song by a great band called Neil on Impression just listen to it from start to finish and you will be a happier person.

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~jmkovach/StarsPointTheForestGold.mp3

First, after reading what you wrote im not sure you read what I wrote and comprehended it because it sounds like you did not. Its not telling people what music to like, I never said that, its showing people who are unaware of what good music out there exist but they did not know about. You also bring up an interesting point about the lyrics making you feel better, is that a requirement for music, why cant you just appreciate music why be so selfish why does it have to do something for you.

heres an instrumental song by a great band called Neil on Impression just listen to it from start to finish and you will be a happier person.

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~jmkovach/StarsPointTheForestGold.mp3

well not all people like the same music so whatever. if you dont like this band then dont even post in here. then you wouldnt have to start all this rucus. geez. some poeple obviously like this band. just because you dont like them doesnt mean other people dont like them. seriously just stop posting in here

saw them at Reading on Saturday, they were amazing. they played most of AFYCSO and 3 new songs from the new album, the new songs were awesome, espeically a song called middle of summer. if you haven't heard their new material yet, you won't be disappointed trust me!

awsome!

i had the middle of summer stuck in my head for the past week hahaha