Panic At The Disco

-ItsThatKillerSmile-

I saw a CSI NY episode on tv a couple of days ago (I live in sweden). And then one of the cops, I think his name's Flack, said that there was panic at the disco. I was like O.o.. But he didn't mean the band..It was kinda funny :)

I saw a CSI NY episode on tv a couple of days ago (I live in sweden). And then one of the cops, I think his name's Flack, said that there was panic at the disco. I was like O.o.. But he didn't mean the band..It was kinda funny :)

haha thats funny

i was going to see them, but the tickets got sold out

im the new cancer never looked better you cant stand it cuz you say so under your breath to reading lips thinking howd he get so confident, havent you heard that im the new cancer

Guest JadeIsRad

im the new cancer never looked better you cant stand it cuz you say so under your breath to reading lips thinking howd he get so confident, havent you heard that im the new cancer

I'm the new cancer, never looked better, you can't stand it.

Because you say so under your breath.

You're reading lips "When did he get all confident?"

Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer?

Never looked better, and you can't stand it

;]

I personally love both sides of Panic.

I think Fever was a great debut album and it really put them on the map and reflected their lives really well at the time. I also think that Pretty. Odd. shows the more mature side of them. They grew up over the three years it took for it to come out and I think they did a good job at representing themselves now.

I'm the new cancer, never looked better, you can't stand it.

Because you say so under your breath.

You're reading lips "When did he get all confident?"

Haven't you heard that I'm the new cancer?

Never looked better, and you can't stand it

;]

hehe loves it!

sure AFYCSO was very catch and what not but i personally perfer pretty odd...it is a completly different sound form their first album and i dont generally like when the second album is way different than the first, but in this case i love it..

and im way behind on this, but what was the story about them dropping the ! out of Panic!

"At least for me, it got a little bit annoying to try to write that every time you're typing the name," guitarist Ryan Ross said. "It was never part of the name to us. ... People started writing it, and then it ended up in more and more things like that, so there it was. When we started doing new promo stuff for this album, we just told everyone not to use it anymore."

"We wrote it that way once, when we first started the band, and then ... people kept writing it that way, and it was a freakin' whirlwind," frontman Brendon Urie added. "We never made a big deal out of pulling it off the name. ... I mean, every time I write [our name], I never put an exclamation point in there."

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1579497/20080111/panic_at_the_disco.jhtml

There's your explanation for the exclamation.

Also, Panic at the Disco are reportedly working on a couple of collaborations with Snoop Dogg.

"A new and unique collaboration is about to be made by Panic! At the Disco as they plan to team up with rap star Snoop Dogg on a new record. The news was confirmed by the band's vocalist Brendon Urie who stated to the press that Snoop was the one who asked them to do the recording together.

Announcing the news, Brendon also explained that the idea for the collaboration came up after his band and Snoop shared the stage together at a recent gig in Germany, where they played the rapper's hit "Gin and Juice". "We played with Snoop in Germany and performed Gin And Juice with him. He said he'd like to sort out some recording time together," Brendon said. Unfortunately, there is still no further explanation either from Panic or Snoop on whether they will be recording for the band's next album or for the rapper's."

Source: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00016769.html

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...