Hayley's makeup

goodnote

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JadeIsRad

yeah you get better at it over time =]

i wear colourful make-up to school and boy do i get some strange looks! i get strange looks cus of my red hair too =] call me crazy!

:(

people do the same to me

especially with my hair

because I have it cut like Hayley's used to be, and dye it red

they did that when I was really into Avril Lavigne too

and they do that if I'm listening to CKY or HIM or something

'you only listen to that cause Bam does'

its stupid

Yeah, it's hard to not let it faze you.

But I find I pick up really useful things from all the artist/bands I really get into. Like with Avril I started skating (which I got really good at for a while) and guitar (which I've stuck with and I'm pretty good) with Veronicas I picked up vocal lessons and a newfound love for Australian music and with Paramore I picked up a really intense want to use whatever I do (hopefully it being music) to say something, not just to enjoy it.

It's not wrong to be influenced by someone and try to be more like them because you believe them to be a really awesome person. Remember that :D (Also remember that being yourself is cool too.)

agreed x 10

Avril did a lot of things for me too

guitar I wasn't the greatest at

skating I wasn't the greatest at, but now I have Bam so I'll probably try that again

vocal lessons I've been doing well with

I plan on learning keyboard and drums

I stand up for myself more

and finally know what I want to do with my life

so, if people want to call me a 'copycat' then, I'd rather be a copycat than what I would be without them

agreed x 10

Avril did a lot of things for me too

guitar I wasn't the greatest at

skating I wasn't the greatest at, but now I have Bam so I'll probably try that again

vocal lessons I've been doing well with

I plan on learning keyboard and drums

I stand up for myself more

and finally know what I want to do with my life

so, if people want to call me a 'copycat' then, I'd rather be a copycat than what I would be without them

Yeah, I think I stick up for what I believe in more now. And I know what I want a lot more.

I just started out vocal lessons so I'm not great yet, but it's so much fun - I know for even more sure that I wanna be a musician (particularly singer) for the rest of my life.

Yeah, I definately agree - I'd rather be a copycat a little than be what I would be without them, without direction, without music (GAHH!), without the confidence I have in myself and my decisions. Ew.

Hehe thanks Kacky. (I'm still used to the bandaids you, so I'm calling you Kacky...)

Vocal lessons are fun, with my teacher at least. And he's a producer too (I take lessons in his at-home recording studio, which is aweeesome) so hopefully at some stage I'll get to record stuff. It's all very cool (and expensive...) It's like the thing that makes me happiest.

But one thing I do find annoying is when you do things that you do just cause it's how you are, and it happens to be in line with someone else (like dying your hair red is a good example) so suddenly you're a copycat - and your opinions are tainted in the shadows of someone else. But that's okay, I still maintain that I'd rather be a copycat then the boring, angry kid I'd be without music and the artists that create it.

Just so you know, Hayley, Paramore and many fans don't really like it when fans/people hit on Hayley like that. It's not really very respectful.

Thanks for the good luck! Good luck with yours, too.

I've performed way before I started the lessons, but I really wanted to be really good - not just average. I do things at school all the time and try to join as many bands as I can (because it seems that none of them ever do anything. Except the one I happen to drum in, and I'm an awful drummer).My lessons are rad fun, and I felt pretty comfortable around my coach pretty much instantly.