Hayley's makeup

goodnote

Guest JadeIsRad

I get called a goth at school all the time by random idiots at school but I could'nt care less as they obviously have nothing better to do than insult people they don;t even know lol

Exactly! Not only does it get you attention, but it's fun to watch other girls squirm and whine when they can't figure out how you do it ;)

haha im one of those girls. ive always loved how people do that stuff and ive never been able to get it to look right. i pretty much suck at make up, unless its simple. =/

I get called a goth at school all the time by random idiots at school but I could'nt care less as they obviously have nothing better to do than insult people they don;t even know lol

You should say "WHAT OF IT!!!" and turn into a bat and fly away screaming "Oh the sunlight!"

i think that like most people on this thread seem to have said, her stage make-up can be a little over the top, but i like it. she can pull it off, so why not? in her more 'every day' type pictures she does not seem to be wearing much make-up at all. but being a girl, it's just nice to have a chance to have fun with different eyeshadows, ect. it can even seem to make life more exciting. you just look more confident and fun to be around when you are wearing colorful make-up. and that feeling transfers outward to how you feel about yourself and how others feel around you. but that's just my opinion.

haha im one of those girls. ive always loved how people do that stuff and ive never been able to get it to look right. i pretty much suck at make up, unless its simple. =/

You just have to blend it right, that's all...

Say you've got different colors... You kind of cake it on, then take tissue or w/e and whipe some off so it's not quite so overdone, lol. Layer it, kinda...

It's hard to explain, but once you get it..

You just have to blend it right, that's all...

Say you've got different colors... You kind of cake it on, then take tissue or w/e and whipe some off so it's not quite so overdone, lol. Layer it, kinda...

It's hard to explain, but once you get it..

i use q-tips and my fingers

but yeah, just put more on than you really need and blend it together

• 2 months later...
me too =[ thats one thing i wish i could get better at, lol. sometimes i'll be bored at home and start playing around with makeup, but it dosent seem to help. haha. =]

i do that too!

it's always so much fun and a good way to cure boredom.