Hayley's makeup

goodnote

I should like... Give people eyeshadowing lessons, lol... Step by step pictures of my makeuping process or something, lol...

My mom's always like "holy shit, you're not wearing it like that are you"... and then i'll just be like "mom, I'm halfway done, it'll be fine when i'm finished" and she goes "oookay"

Then eventually it turns into "see mom, I told you so" and then her--"Oh... hey, yeah..."

Oh, and I definately think we need to hit Hayley up about Jeffree's offer to makeup her. :D

Alright, I lied, I found a couple....

Let's keep in mind that this was a few months ago--before I got my hair cut..

And also DEFINATELY NOT MY BEST... These are just the only decent pictures I could find with color contrasts...

eyes.jpg

bah.jpg

This took me maybe 5 minutes to do total and by total I meannnn..... (The order I do it in....)

*Eyeliner-top, bottom, and insides (kind of but not inside..Like where your lids come together, you know what I mean?)

*fix eyeliner up a little so it's not TOO heavy

*Eye shadow one-on the lids closest to the nose from brows to lashes (yes, you go over the eyeliner)

*Eye shadow two-next to that

*Eye shadow...carry on like that till you run out of room depending on how many colors you want, lol..

*Sometimes I put it on the bottom lid, too, on the outside corners if I want extra colors-I don't think I did here, and if I did, it was white....

*CAKE EYESHADOW ON! Trust me. It'll look horrible till you get done.

*Go over the eyeliner you just covered again-i know it sounds redundant, but it keeps the black black, and it doesn't screw up the shadow...

*Use toilet paper or cotton balls, whatever, to kind of "blot" off excess eye shadows 'cause you don't want it caked 'cause it looks trashy unless you do it REALLY well, and usually you won't want that effect anyway-whatever floats your boat, I guess...

*Awright, fix up any eyeliner that needs it.

*MASCARA! :D

*Touch up around your eyebrows (don't leave it on all the way up to your brows unless you're able to pull it off, and I havn't seen many that can...)

And yeah... I guess that's it.

NOTICE how it matches the shirt. Pink shirt, and blue in the design... Pink and blue eyeshadow that are close to, if not the same, shades...

Please please pleaasee match your eye makeup to what you plan on wearing if you do it this way, because it defeats the purpose if it doesn't match. I'm not a big one for matching, I usually could care less, but with my make up, I do it because it brings attentnion to my clothes.. Meh...

Here's another-

Grody.jpg

Seeeeeeee, the eyeshadow (green and red) matches the flowers on the shirt here, even though the flash washes most everything out.... This was during the winter = SHORT hair.

I love makeup/hair... Gah... I'd be a Glam kid if I had the time/patience/conceit to waste on it, lol....

Anyway, I hope that kind of helps, I guess... I don't know, I need to get better pictures up here of my LOTS of colors days, but those are rare anymore--I don't have the time, beause I ALREADY take forever to get ready...

Maybe I should put this in the Makeup thread, too, lol...

EDIT// GROOSSSSS!!!! :(

haha, cool.

i'll try to do what you said.

but i can only do one color..haha!

Good luck with that... Don't get frustrated if it doesn't go right for you, though... That's just how it works for me and everyone does it differently...

Also... This is the third summer I've been doing it, so that's about the only reason I'm as good at it as I am...

I hate those pictures though, they make me look like I'm talkin' myself up (no reference to Pessimist, thanks lol) and then making myself look like an idiot beacuse yeah... I don't know, those aren't even my good makeup days..

Well, the last one was, but you can't even tell 'cause I'm looking up.. Whatevs.

^You hear correctly, lol.

I don't think I'm THAT great at it, but I've had so many girls whine to me about it....

EDIT// WAIT! YOU FUCKIN' WHORE! JESSSSS!!!!!!!!! :D

Bahahahah!!!!

Fellow PF Kids, this is my partner in crime, my mexican, my makeup cronie, my bff to the max-streme.. My.. My... My EVERYTHING!!!

Man, I'm so excited right now.. I read that and was like who does this little skank think she is! Then I saw the 319 and was like WAIT I probably know them... lol...

• 1 month later...

^ stargazer is good for bright eyeshadows, plus its cheap.

as for hayleys make-up, i guess i think she looks better with less.

i love her make up in misery business though. i wear the whole gold and orange thing rather a lot these days :D

i loved her hair colour in pressure. im planning on dying my hair auburn soon so yerr.

i like it atm, cos her orange has nearly faded out. she kinda suits blonde, imo.

^ stargazer is good for bright eyeshadows, plus its cheap.

as for hayleys make-up, i guess i think she looks better with less.

i love her make up in misery business though. i wear the whole gold and orange thing rather a lot these days :D

i loved her hair colour in pressure. im planning on dying my hair auburn soon so yerr.

i like it atm, cos her orange has nearly faded out. she kinda suits blonde, imo.

yea pressure was deffinatley my favorite hair stage of hers

i L O V E the pressure hair, it was so bright yet dark at the same time and it was so straight and glossy looking. its def my favorite hair hayleys ever had i wish she would go back to the bright bright red again she pulls it off so well...and you would think with how light skined she is...it would look terrible on her but it looks A M A Z I N G<33333

i L O V E the pressure hair, it was so bright yet dark at the same time and it was so straight and glossy looking. its def my favorite hair hayleys ever had i wish she would go back to the bright bright red again she pulls it off so well...and you would think with how light skined she is...it would look terrible on her but it looks A M A Z I N G<33333

i soo agree