Hayley's makeup

goodnote

Just so you know, Hayley, Paramore and many fans don't really like it when fans/people hit on Hayley like that. It's not really very respectful.

Sorry about that I wont write it again and yeah I know what you mean. Sorry again.

thats good then.

I'll pick up your cd when it hits stores, lol.

=)

Hahaha oh yeah! Hell, I'll send you one.

since when is saying something about 'disrespectful' hayley over a message board hitting on her? wow, uptight much. hayely's hot. wooowwowoowow. leave the poor guy alone.

Not uptight, just letting him know that his actions aren't well recieved. And he took it like a gentlemen (thank you).

It may only be a message on a board, but what of it when it leads to yelling out at a show? Or even throwing condoms? I doubt this guy'd ever do it, but still, it all starts small. There's no harm in telling someone, and it's not like I did it impolitely.

well i agree with everyone here in a way somewhat.

it DOES make her skin pale, but i guess its hayleys choice right?

i dont like the pink eyeshadow as much as i like the yellow one.

in some pictures i think "ugh what was she thinking!" and in other pictures...well shes drop dead amazingly pretty. just a light colour to the eyes like this one:

148177377O431306324.jpg

but then sometimes she puts too much in one place like this one:

148177768O192800942.jpg

i also like the jeans look, but i like her new look its pretty.

but yeah i like her makeup still, sometimes its overwhelming though.

she puuls it off great every time. stage make-up is supposed to be overdramatic and I think it's genious. I go like this every day with diffrent colours too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I dont think she wears her make up like that out in public (correct me if im wrong) i think she just wears it like that for concerts and stuff. in my opinion stage make up is suppose to be "over the top". either way she is really good with make up and hair...

Yeah, it's stage makeup as far as I've seen.

I loooove the colorful makeup! And, I'm not sure who said it, more than one person I think, but the stage is really the only time she does it a LOT.

And besides, I always have really bright/multi colored eyeshadow on, so I find it a little exciting, heh.

Hayley's cute and can pull off anything--that's all there is to it. :)