Hilary Duff

xFueledByParamorex

• 1 month later...

Hilary is great :(

i really don't understand why people still hate her.. I mean, i understand hate from Lizzie McGuire/So Yesterday etc days.. because she was a little tweenie kid. But these days she's so hot, and she's changed so much and everyone still has attitudes and opinions from when she was younger.

i don't understand what she can do to please people

i hated her a lot during her disney days, but then she started dating joel madden && i liked pretty much anything he did, so i gave her another chance. she released wake up && i loved that. she's really pretty now, too. i think a lot of people just don't like her because she started out on the disney channel.

lol just watched that video.

her new album is most def wayy

different from her other ones. and her

music videos too. i think this hilary

is better than the younger one. =]

• 3 weeks later...

I have been of Hilary for quite some time I never missed one episode of the Lizzie Mcguire show when it was on Dinsey channel back in the day. So when I first heard she was going to release an album I was so excited and I loved it so much, I have all her albums and have had the chance to see her in concert as well and she puts on such a great show. I do enjoy her new album but I like her olders a little bit better.

roxchick93 there was a peak skinny stage, but she fixed herself up after she realised how skinny she had become. I personally think Joel had something to do with it. Look what he went after, after her :neutral: cough Nicole Richie.

It would be really hard growing up in the spot light with magazines publishing your weight gains and losses. I wouldn't last very long that's for sure.

She's a really great role model for a lot of people. She has a lot of self respect and i think that matters a lot today, in Hollywood.