Paramore Posts A Bulletin On Myspace

chrisseh11

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and a comment added to it. yea haters

"you guys suck. The lead singer has a good voice, and I'm not quite sure why she's wasting it in a group of weiner douche emos. Anyway, you seem to get a lot of fanmail and shit, and I just wanted to let you guys know that there are people out there who think your music is shit. "

If it wasn't like a 10 hour drive...

aww dude that's no excuse! lol jk i know how expensive and exhausting it can be to travel like that. but seriously you should come anyways. :D From the sound of that bulletin, Im thinking they might have something special planned for this show. but either way it will be awesome.

As for the opening bands... I hadn't heard of them before this, but Ive just listened to them on purevolume, and all I can say is that this will definitely be and interesting line up. :)

aww dude that's no excuse! lol jk i know how expensive and exhausting it can be to travel like that. but seriously you should come anyways. :D From the sound of that bulletin, Im thinking they might have something special planned for this show. but either way it will be awesome.

As for the opening bands... I hadn't heard of them before this, but Ive just listened to them on purevolume, and all I can say is that this will definitely be and interesting line up. :)

LOL...if I were still in my college days and it was just me, I'd so be there...but with a wife and kids and a family, that's a much more difficult trip to justify :)

I think it is going to be a special show...if nothing else, it's likely to be their last US show for awhile...

And Family Force 5 is AWESOME. I would love to see them live...

Watch this if you want to see how great they are...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLukkff5inE&mode=related&search=

I'm still not sure about Family Force 5.... they are very different.... perhaps after I see them live I will be able to fully appreciate their music. :)

LOL...if I were still in my college days and it was just me, I'd so be there...but with a wife and kids and a family, that's a much more difficult trip to justify

Oh yea.... I totally understand. =) I hadn't thought about all that.

I must be crazy, but I love driving all over the country whenever I get the opportunity. And what better reason to travel than for a paramore show?

:D

Is this some sort of bribery? LOL

Well, not necessarily. :) I'm just saying, if I happened to have an extra ticket and meet n greet pass, and someone from pf.com happened to drive all the way to nashville for this show, I just might be willing to give them my ticket if they wanted it. That's all I'm sayin. :D

So Lisa if you seriously want it you can have.

do you have an extra one already?

Yep. well i have four total, two of them are for my sister and I, one is being saved for kleptomaniac and I just found out that whoever was originally gonna use my fourth ticket doesnt need it anymore, so once again it will be available. And you were the first person to express interest in the idea. =D

well... its a consideration. but dont hold it for me if you have other people who seriously want it. i dont have a car, so somebody would have to go with me and i would then have to buy more tickets anyway (and would get meet n greet if i was driving tht stinking far). but thanks for the offer!

Ok thats no problem. Just lemme know if something happens and you will be able to come.

I don't really expect anyone to be able to make road-trip plans on such short notice, but hey its worth a shot. =)

I really would love to go...but I'm just not sure I can make it work...we'll see...

:D :D :D