Paramore scrapbook stressed. Prayers.

cheap_perfume

I've been sick all day today. I've been screaming so much (homecoming week at our school) that it has stressed my voice out. I'm so dizzy right now. I'm so overwhelmed and stressed about this Paramore scrapbook. Everything's gone wrong with me today. I have a headache I'm sneezing I can't eat without going to the bathroom. I need to get this book done. I don't even have a meet and great ticket so I'm wondering why I'm even working on this book. I won't be able to meet them. There's a good chance of that. But I want to get it done because you guys helped me so much with the fan pages and the pictures. I wanna thank ya'll so much. I'm going to try my hardest to get this book done. Please pray for me. I know I sound so selfish but I'm so sick. I've almost passed out and I'm just in tears every 10 minutes. It hurts so bad. I've got a disease so I don't know if that's whats causing it. But I doubt it cause it's not that serious. But please pray for me I know this is a long message/thread whatever and I sound selfish. But I needed to get this out because I needed to let my feelings out. Thank you if you read this. Love ya'll.

<3 Megan

Awww feel better... did you find out what kind of sick you are? :(

Try to think about how awesome the show's gonna be... and you will definitely definitely meet them if you just wait outside, they won't just leave if you're standing out there, they're not like that. They're going to love that you're doing this scrapbook for them too. Have fun! :D