Sept. 28th Prov, RI Show

herewegoagain

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok everyone.. so yea this is the tale of jarrods adventure down to rhode island haha.. so me and drew meet up at mistys and then head to the living room where right off the bat we see jeremy walking around with their new dog and zac going around on the motor scooter and josh being josh and hayley being cheery and hunter on the phone with his dorky shorts on.. man u gotta love this crew haha.. so yea we are all chilling outside and also kristina and her crew have joined us so its like one big happy family.. im nervous as hell and misty is getting a kick out of it since it looks like im gonna throw up but i contain myself.. so finally 615 hits and the dude is like ok meet and greet ppl.. so me and drew and kristina and her crew line up and to our surprise a group of three girls is the only other meet and greet group.. so we pile in and there is jeremy with the gay little doggy haha.. nah im playing its definitely cute for real.. and the girls in the other group ask to get pics.. well as you can tell i was there with one thing on my mind and that was to give them what i needed to give them and make it look good haha.. so in walks hunter.. my man haha.. right off the bat hes like dude, the stage guys haha.. im like yea man we were on stage at warped, so we all laughed and what not.. it was cool shit.. and then he like gave me a huge hug which was funny cuz i did it to him the first time we met lol.. so me and hunter are chatting about how im from maine and i travel all over the country to see them lmao.. he gotta kick out of that one tho haha.. and then me and drew got pics taken with him.. and then he noticed the big binder in my hand haha.. so he asked what it was all about.. and well i wanted to tell him but i also wanted to get everyone together for it.. so when i asked him, he kinda wasnt sure.. u see the meet and greet started late and well it only went till 645 so we had like 20 minutes.. he said maybe after the show they could all get together, so i explained it to him in full detail.. he was like insanely pumped about it for real.. he couldnt believe me and ren would go thru all the trouble for them u know and then i pointed out the back where all u guys did a page for them to see.. and he was so pumped.. hes like dude this is like 900 pages.. this is gonna take forever.. so i was like man its worth it definitely.. so he smiled and laughed and gave me a little high five thingy and went on his way to see other people.. i sorta hogged hunter, woops lmao

so then i got hayley for a while, haha ended up being the rest of the time lol.. woops.. so she came over and i was.... well u know how i get when hayley is around me.. she does things, makes me speak like i have a 1st grade education.. haha, oh well tho.. so yea anyways.. i was standing with her and the tour manager lady (always forget her name damnit - super nice tho haha). and hayley was like well i saw u with it outside.. what have u got for us lol.. and im like well, all shaky haha.. i open it up and i realize i had the kerrang with her on the cover.. so i ask her for an autograph real quick haha.. and then i begin to explain the book to her.. while this happens tour lady wants to look at my kerrang during the show so i tell her ill just get it back after the show or whatever haha.. so yea i tell hayley all about it and again i ask her if we would be able to get everyone together and she is even more uncertain that it will happen.. so i just sorta say ok well whatever haha and i begin to show her some of it and explain parts to her.. she was even more impressed by it.. she was so stoked that her fans would go all out for her like this.. well for the band haha.. and then i realized i had lai's lyrics she gave to me to give to hayley so i showed her ur pic and gave her the lyrics lai.. and then i gave her the get well card i made for her like a million yrs ago haha.. but she thought it was sweet lol which is good i guess haha.. and then they all had to head out so i quickly gave hunter the book and said to put it on the bus and we would talk more after the show.. and he was like cool man.. catch ya later.. and then i took a quick video of the entire scene while jeremy and josh were still in there.. but yea i got pics with hunter and josh.. so that was cool..

blah so the meet and greet was over and we all got front and center for the show.. this is where i decided to make another quick video of myself talking to the camera and telling everyone my plan for the rest of the night haha.. kinda funny video i think.. itll be up when im done with the post haha.. so yea, before the first band even went on some chick behind me was telling me she had cancer and was gonna die in 2 months and needed to be in the front for paramore.. i told her she could go to the end and see if they would let her in lmao.. yea ok lady.. def didnt have cancer.. ur not getting by me dumbass haha.. anyways the other bands were good but who cares right?? lol we are all here to hear how paramore was.. and well shit the videos i took are fairly decent i think so ill def be posting them later as well.. they are uploading as i type haha.. but yea, before paramore comes on i yell to hunter who is soundchecking and i ask him if he can get me up on stage again.. he laughed real quick and was like maybe next time jarrod haha.. im like bah damn u man.. and he laughed again.. so anyways yea whatever right lol.. they come out to hayley on the keyboard.. which i have on video and then they jump right into emergency which i also have.. i have emergency, never let this go and my heart.. and i also took videos of random hayley talking, cuz it makes me smile haha.. so yea.. oh and yea right at the beginning of never let this go, hayley is like this song is about love and i yell to her, since she is directly in front of me, i say hey hayley this is my favorite song, do it good for me haha.. and i gave her like a thumbs up and she smiled into the camera real quick.. it was super cute.. and then the entire song she was directly above me haha.. she even clapped my hand yay..

and then they were done.. it was like the most amazing show ever seriously.. she was saying how sad it was since this was their last real show on the tour, but that playing for all the folks back home is going to be so amazing and i kept yelling "2 more days." haha, im sucha dork i know.. but yea im just really happy for them and everyone in tennessee who gets to see em u know.. so yea, after zac threw his drumstick right at drew.. so drew got zacs drumstick.. lol, and then hayley blew us a kiss goodbye.. it was so sweet.. so then we all just hung around.. i went back to the tour lady and she was aww yay the kerrang was so good, thanks again haha.. so im like hey can i get a poster for free now lol.. and then i was like yea im kidding so i bought a poster and a shirt.. and then i jumped up on stage and grabbed a water bottle cuz i was thirsty as shit.. and none of the road crew seemed to care at all so whatever.. free water yay.. haha.. so we all just chilled on the stage and said goodbye to kristina and her crew.. and then finally we decided to go outside.. and there was this one dude who was behind me the entire show.. hes like 27 and he loves paramore like crazy haha.. we chatted with him and some lady he was with for a while about random shit and he showed me his pics and i gave him my myspace cuz they were incredible so i want them haha.. i told him id post em to paramorefans and all if he wanted and he was like yea man cool.. i should join lol.. so yea we hung out near the bus and waited for them to come out.. well they did, but they went back inside without hesistation.. good thing i was with misty cuz she woulda stayed there all night if need be haha.. so finally the dude and that lady say that they are al gonna be out front in like 2 minutes so we run back to the front and meanwhile im listening to the audio from the videos and i spot hunter and hes like hey man.. im like dude listen to this.. so i put it up to his ear and hes like dude thats clear as shit man.. thats awesome haha.. im like no kidding man wow.. so i walk to the front door with hunter and we spot hayley josh jeremy and zac all coming out, and this guy really wants a pic with hayley.. unfortunately they in a mad rush to get out and get on the road so shes like ok well do this quick haha.. so im like oh well i already gotta pic with her, its all good haha.. so i chat with jeremy and josh for like one second and they run off with some equipment, but sure enough hayley and hunter are there to talk up a storm with me drew and misty.. totally awesome.. i proceed to encourage them to get in touch with me or ren when they finish and they both seem pretty atimate that they will.. also they thank me again for it and i thank them for being the shit.. also i wish them a safe trip back as well.. oh and hayley had a guitar case she was carrying back to the trailor and im like "oh sweet hayley is gonna play some acoustic for us.." lmao shes like yea i wish haha.. so i tell her how awesome they did and she gives me a high five and then i say goodbye to hunter who went to shake my hand this time and i gave him a huge hug again.. oh and btw i asked him bout the bday gift and he was stoked from that too.. hes like man u were on the first page.. how u pull that off?? haha.. im like dude im the popular guy from the boards.. come on now haha.. so yea i hugged him goodbye and then ran into hayley again as i was about to leave.. she heard me say i had to drive back to maine and shes all huh?? ur all over the US arent u?? haha san antonio, rhode island, maine.. im like yea im from maine, which reminds me, yall better be up there next tour and shes all well ill see what strings i can pull to get us up there to u haha.. i was like sweetness.. so yea we all waved bye again and i did a little dance as i walked to the car.. i think i heard laughter in the background.. haha oh well

so yea, thats it.. it was unreal to say the least.. but i mean what else would i have expected u know haha.. ok so yea pics next and then videos in the am.. they are uploading like bitches.. so its taking way longer than i originally thought.. oh well, like guns and roses say, a little patince - yea..

oh and here are two videos which are pointless haha.. but check em out anyway.. the performance ones will be up tomorrow..

oh and if u can see it.. use this..

username - doublavae02

password - tarheels

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/doublavae02/?action=view&current=thelivingroom005.flv

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/doublavae02/?action=view&current=thelivingroom007.flv

Awesome Jarrod...sounds like a great time, man.

I guess Hayley has decided to ditch the dress for good - LOL...since you can see the sweat stains on everyone else's clothes, I can guess why :)

It's sad that this tour is coming to an end...but I'm excited for them to have some time off to rest and relax...and then start the new album. Still, I think we're all going to miss seeing them for a little while...

Im Back Folks even though alot of u dont know me cuz i havent been able to get on in forever im drew,jarrods bro, and i was at the show as well hahahaha if only you couldve seen jarrods face.... while me jarrod and kris and the rest were waiting to get in to the meet and greet here comes hayley just walking right past us saying "hey guys ill seeyah in a bit" my whole body turned to stone haha it was hilarious! but yea the show was un-real im pretty sure jarrod covered just about everything except the fact that i got Zac's drumstick signed by him and they were so cool i actually talked this time and wasnt just standing there like a complete retard (Warped San Antonio) haha but dude you have no idea how pumped hunter and hayley were about the show, theyve probly already finished by now since it only took me about an hour and a half to read season 2, speaking of that, thanks ren for making me your alcoholic brother lmao!!!!! it was unbelievably funny and im seriously looking forward to meeting the rest of you in the future, and just to warn you im just like jarrod!!! hahaha

ill tty guys later

----Drew

Okay, well the ringing's gone so I guess I'll break out my side of the story. But instead of saying every breath and step I took like Jarrod I'll do the highlights.

Well, when we got into the Meet and Greet I was exactly how the procedure went so I just kind of stood around and then I turned and Jeremy was like "hey what's up" so we sat and talked for a second and then I asked if he wouldn't mind taking a picture with me and he was like "oh hey yeah definately" so we took them and then I asked if he also wouldn't mind singing something I drew so he's like "oh yeah what did you draw?" so I pull it out and start to unroll it and he's like "whoaaa is this grafitti?" and I was like umm yeah it is would you mind? so we went over to the merch table for him to sign in and he's like "whoaa omg this is soooooo cool josh come here" so Josh comes over and he's like "whoaa this is sick" so they bothed signed it and they're going "wow this is so great" so Hunter comes over and he's like "whats going on over here...woooww!" so then he's like "wow this is so great" and I'm like would you mind signing it for me? and he's like "oh no way" and signs it and hes like "dude thats so cool" so whatever they get up and go and Zack comes over so we take a pic and then I ask him to sign it and he's like "dude this is nice did you do it?" and i'm like yeah so as he's signing it the boys come back over and they're "dude isn't that awesome" so i'm just standing there in silence cause i was so surprised they made it into a big deal

so then i turn and see Hayley...never have i felt so big and tall in my life...so I hunch over and we take a pic and then i ask her to sign my drawing and shes like "oh yeah" so we go over and i put it down and shes like "omg this is the best thing ive ever seen" and i'm just standing there laughing saying thank you and shes like "no serious i dont even wanna sign this hahaha" and i was like oh don't worry about it sign it where you want so she does and shes like "we should get this on the side of our tour bus thatd be so cool" and i was like yeahhhh it would be!! and shes like "hey did jeremy see this? he loves this kind of stuff" and i was like yeah your the last to sign it so one of the guys came back over and sadly i dont remember which one it was and they were talking about how awesome it was and so the guy left and i was talking to Hayley and I mentioned how i sent them another drawing before and she was like "omg!! you know what?! i remeber that! that was awesome!" which brought me to like the greatest feeling ever to have them remember it from sooooo long ago before they even came out. So they all left and I was like "yep this is great =]"

So then during the concert i was FRONT AND CENTER as in I can tell you what Hayley's underwear looked like. :) lol and at one point there was a bottle in the middle of the stage and i pointed and she went and kicked it off and was like "thanks!" and then she asked who was at their first paramore concert and she looked down and pointed to me and was like "yesssss" and then she was standing on the speaker in front of me and i got thrown into it so it moved so she almost fell on me till i grabbed it back..but that ends my during the show moments, i mean she looked at me and smiled and waved and all but it was all good

Then after the show we waited around and ended up talking to them again, and i'll end on the note of just me and hayley are buddies now =D

oh damn u guys.. stupidly bad news.. the video of my heart.. it is 119 MB, so i like cant upload it.. so yea, i guess if anyone wants that one, which by the way is incredible and everyone needs to see it.. IM me and ill send u the file.. cuz u have to see it u guys.. as for the others ive uploaded emergency and im doing never let this go now and then the random hayley talking is next.. haha.. so yea give me like an hour or so.

ok here is the introduction video of hayley coming out and then leading into emergency.. the other two videos are almost done.. im running on separate servers lmao.. let me know if this works or not haha.. im not really a video guy.. but yea if not just sign in as me and take a look..

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/doublavae02/?action=view&current=thelivingroom009.flv

this should work.. never let this go and my heart will be up soon enough.. be patient.