Sept. 28th Prov, RI Show

herewegoagain

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming the raffle was the same for her as well. I got to go on the tour bus, chill with them, and I got a free teeshirt and they all signed a drum head for me. :) It was the best experience of my life.

yea they did the same thing for the girl last night.. at first i was jealous but because they know me, they chilled with me and misty and drew after for like 30 minutes.. plus we got into meet and greet so yea lol..

yea they did the same thing for the girl last night.. at first i was jealous but because they know me, they chilled with me and misty and drew after for like 30 minutes.. plus we got into meet and greet so yea lol..

xD That's cool. I hope they remember me the next time I see them.

BTW I remember before the concert being insanely jealous of the meet and greet people lol. xD I had no idea there were even tickets for that.

OMG i finally got my heart to work.. u guys enjoy this.. it is beautiful.. came out so good.. theres also a little of the raffle girl at the beginning.. OMG this is awesome..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1487339567615772992

that video is amazing! i love seeing zac at the beginning- he is so bouncy. love that kid.

Guest haunted_dreams55
^ yeah! i love him. he is hardly ever seen in videos, and anybody who has seen him live know he deserves to be in videos because he is amazing and really has great energy.

Lisa I love your sig and I also agree whith you, Zac deserves to be in more videos.

yeah on the rocket summer tour that poor kid fell off his seat. haha i still make fun of him for doing that.

yea i tried to get him into the videos.. unfortunately, wait not really, hayley was in front of me lol.. but yea during one of the videos i think emergency i got him and i was like oh yea zac!!!! haha u can hear it