<FASHION3 thread

glorya

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG where from? that's exactly what i'm looking for except in red!

*jaw drops*

http://www.swell.com/jump.jsp?itemID=4332&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C5%2C39%2C204&iProductID=4332

http://www.swell.com/jump.jsp?itemID=3986&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C5%2C39%2C204&iProductID=3986

I found those at Swell. They aren't totally red, but it's the closest I've seen.

^ yeah i went on there and saw it, but they didn't have red

and I just got a swell catalog a lot of the ones in there are cute.

The thing is my cousin got a red one from forever 21 like that-I'm wearing in one of my myspace pics, but she never let me keep it and I just really like it =/

• 3 weeks later...
I got my haircut yesterday. I told the lady [who has done a wonderful job most of the time] to just wing it. so, she chopped off, oh, eight inches of hair. no lie. this is what I got:

PB110044.jpg

I think it's alright. I just wanted someone elses opinion. so eh?

From what I see, I think it looks good... it's hard for me to judge since I don't know what kind of hair you had before. Care to share a picture?

• 2 weeks later...

i'm obsessed with vans checkerboard slip on's even though my friends say they're lame...i luv um... for the most part wen i wake up late and i have only 5 minutes to get dressed and out the door for school... i can just grab a CLEAN shirt, long pants and "slip on" my vans... and they're comfortable too...

plus, i <3 checkerboard designs now... ever since my crush started wearing these cute checkerboard shoes... i've been obsessed//lmao//kidding...