how often does hayley talk to the crowd?

nemesis90

She talks to the crowd quite often actually.

Sometimes she'll talk before a song, like I remember before 'Never Let This Go' she was like "This song's about love" and then before Franklin she did this whole story about how the band moved to Florida for two months to escape home life and just wrote and wrote, sometimes it almost seemed like they were writing to get it over with. But there was one song they knew they wrote with all their heart. This was before 'Franklin', and she said they were talking about home in it.

Sometimes she'd do it before a bridge, like I remember at the Sept. 27th, NJ show, during 'Pressure' the band got everyone clapping to the beat and she said: "New Jersey are you out there!? Can I ask you a small favor? Can I ask you do to do me a small favor!? Alright. So most of you know the next part of the song, right? *screams* That's not most of you, that's a little less than half. *bigger screaming* There we go, that's more like it. Well uh, basically, what I need is really simple. When we come in to the next part, the bridge, I need every single mouth open singing this song as loud as you can. Now, I had a friend here tell me that the city is only about 7 or 8 miles from here. I mean New York City. Do you think we can sing it loud enough SO THAT THEY KNOW THAT WE'RE OUT HERE SINGING!? You think so? Well then let's see what you got!" *we sung the brudge* "I THINK THEY MIGHT HAVE HEARD US! *into the last chorus*

Oh my god, I lvoed that part. <3

Lots of times she'll start clapping and be like "You're wonderful" or "You're beautiful" to the crowd or something. She's really THE BEST to get the crowd into it I've ever seen. She'd pump us up and make us really wanna sing with her.

Yeah, I covered some of the basics, haha.

When 13th show at the School Of Rock back in August. She was talking about the story behind Franklin, I have a video of her talking about it. And right before Never Let This Go, and after Conspiracy she was talking about how cool the bands are. And this is a coolest part. I yelled out, "YOU'RE AWESOME!" to Hayley so loud, and she heard me. She replied saying. "THANKS! YOU'RE AWESOME TOO!" ahah. it was soo cool. Everyone was looking at me and i was like, well she said I was awesome. hehe. =)

oh gosh she talked to us before every song. but it was awesome. i like it when the bands talk cause you learn more. she told us about moving to write the record and during their hard times. and she brought her little sister out to sing My Heart with her. and she also talked before My Hero. she just talks about stuff. she told josh happy birthday. lol.

When they played in London at Give It a Name

she talked alot. Introducing the band and stuff, saying how much they appreciate being there. Introducing each song and stuff.

She talked about Fuled by Ramen aswell. But yeh she does interact with the crowd and gets them going.

listen to the mp3 player on the forum.... listen to pressure. she talks in that. shes amazing. she really is.

When 13th show at the School Of Rock back in August. She was talking about the story behind Franklin, I have a video of her talking about it. And right before Never Let This Go, and after Conspiracy she was talking about how cool the bands are. And this is a coolest part. I yelled out, "YOU'RE AWESOME!" to Hayley so loud, and she heard me. She replied saying. "THANKS! YOU'RE AWESOME TOO!" ahah. it was soo cool. Everyone was looking at me and i was like, well she said I was awesome. hehe. =)

wow! iv seen that on youtube i think!! ahh!! can u gime a link???????? plz

i cant wait to see them!!!! wooooh!!! 14 days to go! so long!

haha yeah someone said play Franklin last night.

and she said this is the best night or something like that.

and someone said "it'd be even better if you play Franklin!!"

lol.

everyone started laughing but they played it after one song.

that woulda made me mad lol.. i mean never let this go is my fav song so when they were like play franklin and then they played that i dont know haha.. never let this go is way better.. lol