Favorite Hayley Pic.

chrisseh11

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah! Super super super pshyced. When I heard I literally fell out of my chair, and my heart started pounding like crazy (I already have a pretty fast heart beat so when it goes faster it's like being dangled off a cliff)

And they're not very big over here, so hopefully I'll get to hang out with them for a few minutes!!! I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but it'd be the coolest thing in the woooorld.

Oh yeah! Super super super pshyced. When I heard I literally fell out of my chair, and my heart started pounding like crazy (I already have a pretty fast heart beat so when it goes faster it's like being dangled off a cliff)

And they're not very big over here, so hopefully I'll get to hang out with them for a few minutes!!! I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but it'd be the coolest thing in the woooorld.

haha thats awesome. that was like me when i found out i was gonna see em finally too. = )

Did you get to hang out with them?

They're pretty awesome about being easily accessed (I think) so the hope's definately there.

yea i hung with them both times i seen them. i actually watched them on the side of the stage at warped. i was on stage lol. it was cool. and then after we all just hung out and packed shit. i got to help em bring their equipment down and all. cool stuff. and then at the headliner tour i had meet and greet and then after i chilled with them outside their bus for like 20. it was a good time.

Oh man that's amazing! Was it just cause you went up to them or was it cause you have some contact to them or something? Because that's like totally awesome to just be able to help them pack their stuff and just hang out with them.

Now I'm totally stoked about their coming to Australia! I hope a million that I'll get to hang out with them for just a little while =)

no i actually found a way into warped before it opened. a guy was looking for a few guys to do some stage work and i was like hell yea. so instead of paying us he let us meet a band and when i met them before they told me to go up on stage cuz thats what all their friends and family do when they are playing. they chill on the stage sort of out of sight. so yea i got onstage. and then the meet and greet was just amazing too

Hahaha yes, yes we are. But these things are inevitable on boards, really. Although it's good to know the conversation can flow between the fans.

Thanks for the link, I'll go check it out =)

Getting back to topic, this picture's really cute:

http://www.paramorefans.com/photos/albums/userpics/02%7E10.jpg

(it's big and comes with a readable article, so I just posted the link)

• 4 weeks later...

Picture232.jpg

Around this time last year.

Second show of 4 I saw of them.

I took it, of course, haha.

Smiling-ness is always great.

Although I love the pic from the "Enter Paramore.net"

Where she's holding up the sign. I think.

That one was adorable. XD