Nashville pictures 9/30

fergie

I am so mad at my camera right now... it sucks so much and I can't wait to get a new one once I save up some $$$. Pretty much everything is overexposed and theres nothing I could do to fix it. Its just a shitty camera. I hope you enjoy the pics nonetheless, I have about 60 that I would like to share. The rest didnt turn out too great. These are resized to 50%.

hayley21.jpg

hayley10.jpg

jeremy1.jpg

hayley23.jpg

hayley22.jpg

hunter6.jpg

hayley1.jpg

hayleyjosh.jpg

hayley24.jpg

jeremy3.jpg

jeremy6.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those are effing awesome!

Well thanks. I ended up deleting most of my pics because they were just terrible. Im glad some of you like them though.

Here are my pics from the meet and greet...

i look kinda retarded in them but try to ignore that. I was really happy to get these pictures.

meetngreet3.jpg

meetngreet2.jpg

We were a bit too close for the insane flash on my camera.

meetngreet4.jpg

meetngreet1.jpg

I wasnt ready in this picture which is why I wasnt smiling or anything.

tp1.jpg

that's pretty much all that i've got.

those are AWESOME

the black and red w/ the purple eye makeup looks amazinggg

haha her eye makeup isn't purple..I guess it's just her camera..but her eyeshadow was PINK! hehe I wore pink eyeshadow to the show and I asked Hayley what color eyes she was going to have during the show and she saw that my eyes were pink and she said that she'd try to wear pink eyeshadow for the show for ME(wooo), and she did =]]

haha her eye makeup isn't purple..I guess it's just her camera..but her eyeshadow was PINK! hehe I wore pink eyeshadow to the show and I asked Hayley what color eyes she was going to have during the show and she saw that my eyes were pink and she said that she'd try to wear pink eyeshadow for the show for ME(wooo), and she did =']]

^hey i remember seeing you take that pic in your signature. haha its a good pic.

thanks for looking at my photos everyone.

and yea i think i may have temporarily blinded hunter with my flash a couple times. it wasnt on purpose.

^hey i remember seeing you take that pic in your signature. haha its a good pic.

thanks for looking at my photos everyone.

and yea i think i may have temporarily blinded hunter with my flash a couple times. it wasnt on purpose.

btw how tall are you fergie?

Well thanks. I ended up deleting most of my pics because they were just terrible. Im glad some of you like them though.

Here are my pics from the meet and greet...

i look kinda retarded in them but try to ignore that. I was really happy to get these pictures.

meetngreet3.jpg

meetngreet2.jpg

We were a bit too close for the insane flash on my camera.

meetngreet4.jpg

meetngreet1.jpg

I wasnt ready in this picture which is why I wasnt smiling or anything.

tp1.jpg

that's pretty much all that i've got.

is it just me or does in the 3rd to last pic the guy all the way to the right in all green look like JASON?!?!?!?!?