Post pics of your Instruments! Show your Setup!

Renith182

It's just an Epiphone Elitest exactly what Frank Iero from MCR plays I believe.

it's still beautiful

Playing it through one of theseee http://line6.com/spideriii/150.html

Oh sweet!. haha i have the elitist aswell. those japanese made guitars are really good. almost as good as a gibson at a third the price. My elitist is a blue les paul studio. not bad but very heavy guitar! thats what solid mahogany does to you haha. there are pics on the first page or down below :)

Glad to hear u got something awesome haha

Oh and the Line 6 amps are really nice. really cheap amps with decent effects and GREAT distortion. I wish i had got that over my marshall :(

Ren

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

My current e-guitar is Ibanez RG350EX.It definetly looks like a metal axe, but I'm not really that much into metal.Before I bought my first Ibanez, I didnt like these guitars at all, but trying one out has definetly changed my mind.First my guitar teacher just recommended it to me and I didnt like the guitar much at all, but when I tryed it out, it blew my mind.It sounds awesome and suits a lot of other styles perfectly.

rg350exxa6.jpg

At the moment I'm just using it with BOSS DS-1 pedal.Nothing much, but quite enough for me.

Nice equipment guys.

and yes. Les pauls are popular. but for a reason. they're good guitars. Just dont drop it. I think almost every band ive seen besides dragonforce and all that remains uses a les paul or a similar model (ESP/LTD etc.)

Ren

• 6 months later...

Paul Reed Smith Mark Tremontie SE model guitar...let me tell you Paul Reed Smith guitars are not a joke...they are good even the SE models...I think Gibson just sued them cuz they are seeing more musicans usings them guitars rather than Gibsons lol..but anywho here it is...

HPIM0081.jpg

HPIM0080.jpg

HPIM0082.jpg

and Im running out of a Fender 100 watt amp...which plays real good...I dont have any pics of it yet but I will get some and I also have a Fender Standard Strat. Which is a very good guitar for just a Standard Fender Strat. here is the pedals I run out of.

HPIM0094.jpg

HPIM0087.jpg

nice equiptment people.

FG_DFX06-GBU.jpg

its a fernandes dragonfly x. i wanted to get a gibson les paul, but i didn't have enough money for it...sucks not having a job. it plays pretty good.

and i cant find one of my amp, i just play off a marshall combo amp. i've only been playing guitar for like 2 years and i think i still suck...i plan on upgrading as soon as i get better...and a job. haha.

nice. i was actually gonna buy a guitar like that, but then i got the fernandes. i should have gotten the fender in the long run cause samash.com messed up my order and got me the wrong color and stuff like that. and that was the deciding factor in my choice cause they were alike in every other way.