AWKIF - Support the band and buy a copy (or 10 :)

nemesis90

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded it at first using uTorrent... but then put it on to seed, so it's seeded something like 660MB since I downloaded it... which basically means that I've helped other people download it - so you can decide if that's good or not.

But I did buy a copy too, and the case broke the day I bought it :rolleyes:

I downloaded it at first using uTorrent... but then put it on to seed, so it's seeded something like 660MB since I downloaded it... which basically means that I've helped other people download it - so you can decide if that's good or not.

But I did buy a copy too, and the case broke the day I bought it :rolleyes:

i think that's a good thing, cos most people download anyway, and just pay when they go to the gig.. and with downloading more people find out about bands, and end up seeing them live. so they're making just as much money from that probably. woo.

i think that's a good thing, cos most people download anyway, and just pay when they go to the gig.. and with downloading more people find out about bands, and end up seeing them live. so they're making just as much money from that probably. woo.

True...but if people don't buy the records, the bands don't have record deals...and it's a lot harder to get anyone to come to your shows if you don't have a record label backing you and marketing you...sure, some bands have done the do it yourself route...but it's very difficult.

• 5 months later...