New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username: 0XAmberX0

First name: Amber

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? my friend said something about it

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? My sister, about a year and a half i think...

Favorite Paramore song? as of now, My Heart

Favorite lyric? This heart, it beats, beats for only you.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? no paramore :( but at an All Time Low concert I went crowd surfing and ended up 6 inces away from Alex, the lead singer

Interests: playing guitar and singing

Other Music: All Time Low, Cute Is What We Aim For, Fall Out Boy, This Providence, My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, Boys Like Girls, Saosin, Cartel, Chiodos, Lostprophets, Quietdrive

and anything else you'd like to share with us?: nope...

Username: 0XAmberX0

First name: Amber

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? my friend said something about it

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? My sister, about a year and a half i think...

Favorite Paramore song? as of now, My Heart

Favorite lyric? This heart, it beats, beats for only you.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? no paramore :( but at an All Time Low concert I went crowd surfing and ended up 6 inces away from Alex, the lead singer

Interests: playing guitar and singing

Other Music: All Time Low, Cute Is What We Aim For, Fall Out Boy, This Providence, My Chemical Romance, Taking Back Sunday, Boys Like Girls, Saosin, Cartel, Chiodos, Lostprophets, Quietdrive

and anything else you'd like to share with us?: nope...

Username: xMiseryBusiness

First name: jordan =]

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Skye Sweetnam Forums

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/how long have you been a fan?

Skye Sweetnam Forums/7 months

Favorite Paramore song? Misery Business

Favorite lyric? This heart it beats, beats for only you

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Never Been =[

Interests: Music, Writing, The Sims, Singing, Roller Blading, Im-ing, Myspace, blah blah blah

Other Music: 30 seconds to Mars, AFI, Avril Lavigne, Boom Boom Satellites, Crossfade, Evanescence, Fall Out Boy, FLYLEAF!, Hellogoodbye, Jakalope, Katy Rose, Kelly Clarkson, Lacuna Coil, Marilyn Manson, MCR, Nickelback, P!ATD, Papa Roach, Shadows Fall, Skye Sweetnam, Staind, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Veronicas, Three Days Grace, and Tool

=]

Username: myNOSTALGIA

First name: Richelle

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

I don't really remember...

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

By one forum..

Favorite Paramore song?

Born for this

Favorite lyric?

"Everybody sing, like it's the last song, you will ever sing.

Tell me, tell me do you feel the pressure?

Everybody live, like it's the last day, you will ever see.

Tell me, tell me, do you feel the pressure?"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Haven't been to one..

Interests: Music, blogging/writing, websites!!

Other Music:

Fall Out Boy, PANIC! at the disco, The Cranberries, Alanis Morisette, Hellogoodbye, Secondhand Serenade, Taking Back Sunday

and anything else you'd like to share with us?:

I live in Dubai, and as far as I know, noone here has ever heard of Paramore except those people I've annoyed by talking about them 24/7....

:D

Username: juju

First name: Julia

i was bored and was looking for pictures to made stuff with and then i decided to join because paramore are awesome ! (:

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

well in 2005, i was browsing on myspace and then i added the simple plan tour and they had a sample of a paramore song, pressure, and i fell in love with it, true story. LOL well seeing as they had a female lead that was even more awesome, then i found out how yourng they were and i was just amazed, god love `em. they inspire me.

favorite paramore song? either my heart or here we go again

favorite lyric? Cause' I've seen love die way too many times ; When it deserved to be alive

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? nope yet, unless paramore come to australia soon *crosses fingers*

INTERESTS:

other music: UnderOATH, Cobra Starship, Escape The Fate, Fall Out Boy, Greeley Estates, Halifax, Cute Is What We Aim For, Chiodos, Panic! At The Disco, The Almost, Sherwood, I Killed The Prom Queen (rip), Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Meg && Dia, Hellogoodbye, The Academy Is ... yer stuff along those lines i probably left out heaps .. basically anything BUT rap *nods in agreement* :mrgreen:

&& anything else you'd like to share with us... i wish i could play drums, LOL thats all i think :) and HI

Username:ninski

First name:janina

-I was searching for Paramore videos and this site showed up at yahoo.and I immediately fell in love with this site!

-my brother was listening to Paramore while we were in our car and I asked him what band it was and I instantly loved them, I've been a fan for about 6mos

Favorite Paramore song?

-Misery business

Favorite lyric?

-"Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change

Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change

And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged

I'm sorry honey, but I'm passing up, now look this way

Well there's a million other girls who do it just like you

Looking as innocent as possible to get to who

they want and what they like it's easy if you do it right

Well I refuse, I refuse, I REFUSE!!!"

Interests:

-Music, Blogging, singing, playing bass, playing the drums

Other Music:

-(these are locals from our country) Paramita, Urbandub, Hilera.

My Chemical Romance, Cranberries,Lacuna Coil, Panic! At the disco, Christina Aguilera, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Fall Out Boy, The Veronicas

and anything else you'd like to

share with us...

I belong to an all girl band and Paramore is one of our inspirations.

I introduced Paramore to my bandmates and they instantly loved the band.

I live in the Philippines, I'm not sure if a lot of people know about Paramore but I'm spreading the news.

Kinda dissapointed that their album isn't available here.

Username:black//rose

First name:Inez

through google

I saw them on MTV news and decide to get All We Know Is Falling.

Favorite Paramore song?

right now... Born For This

Favorite lyric?

have a bunch

not really. I do wanna see them live though.

Interests:

Other Music: MCR, AFI, New Lonodon Fire, Green Day, Thursday, Funeral For A Friend, Smashing Pumkins, The Misfits, many more

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

anyone else here from CA?

Username: citywall

First name: vivian or davis, whichever works :)

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?: just a random google search one year

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?: warped and some people i knew had just mentioned them before

Favorite Paramore song?: brighter but i think it might be replaced by a new song very soon

Favorite lyric?: way too many to choose from to be completely honest

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? well the first time i saw paramore at warped. i was waiting to see the band and i went off to get some water and i bumped into hayley! and then again when i was waiting to meet them haha

Interests:

Other Music: anything to be honest not to into rap music though

and anything else you'd like to share with us: not really. oh davis isn't my last name but people just call me that for some reason. it just stuck

^ heyy you're new! lol. i must be pretty late. well, welcome to the pfboards. i also noticed you're from the Philipines... sweet. im like almost full Filipino but im also japanese and a little bit of hawaiian and mexican. hehe so yeahh. im jana btw. hey and our names are pretty similar. u have a cooler name though.

^ heyy you're new! lol. i must be pretty late. well, welcome to the pfboards. i also noticed you're from the Philipines... sweet. im like almost full Filipino but im also japanese and a little bit of hawaiian and mexican. hehe so yeahh. im jana btw. hey and our names are pretty similar. u have a cooler name though.

Hey, I'm Filipino too. I just don't live there anymore..

I'm Richelle, btw.

thanks!I also think your name is cool!=]

where do you live??

I never expected to find a Filipino in the forum.

this is cool.

Username: EllenAliceFace.

First name: Ellen.

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?:

Thank God for Google!

I heard "Pressure" on my friend Maddie's MySpace a long time ago, and I remembered that I had seen an ad for Paramore in AP magazine. I looked 'em up and fell in love. I've been into Paramore since a bit before last Christmas.

Favorite Paramore song?

Gee, I dunno. Right now it's prolly "Oh Star".

Favorite lyric?

"I'm in the business of misery. Let's take it from the top."

No. D:

Interests: Music, singing, drawing, reading, writing, talking, computer, friends, etc.

Other Music: Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Emilie Autumn, Flyleaf, Regina Spektor, etc. I like a lot of female-fronted rock bands and female singers. I think it's because I'm a female singer myself, and singing along helps me practice. Whoo.

My favorite color is kelly green.

Nobody ever guesses that.

Username:MISERY BUSINESS

First name:Ali

searcing google for some paramore entertainment

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I don't really remember how I heard them, it might have been "you hear it first" and then I automatically went and got their album and have been in love since

Favorite Paramore song?

hmm that's really hard to say, I love Oh Star

and I'm really into the new songs coming out Misery Business and Born for This

Favorite lyric?

everybody sing like it's the last song you will ever sing

never been to a Paramore show unfortunately, I'm hoping to see them at Warped this year though

Interests: I love making graphics and talking to my friends on Naptown

Other Music: Good Charlotte is basically my favorite band ever. I also love Mest, Rancid, Social Distortion, Lily Allen, Blink 182, Plus 44, FOB, and tons more

um, I have 12 more days of High School thank god

I cuss way more than I should but I'll try to be good on here =[

Username: Lara91

First name: Lara (pronounced like sarah... my parents had to be different)

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? Uh...I am obsessed with paramore and google searched and found the site a long time ago, and I obsessively check the site every like ten minutes, but never came onto the forum until now! So in the short sense, I googled it...

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Um... I don't remember how I found out about Paramore, I have been a fan for probably about 2 or so years...

Favorite Paramore song? Their cover of My Hero. But of their actual songs My Heart or Brighter

Favorite lyric? Could You remind me of a time when we were so alive, Everything has changed... (Pretty much the chorus of Franklin.)

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I have not gotten to see paramore. I don't think they have come to St. Louis, at least not since I have been allowed to go to concerts, so I cannot wait for warped tour!

Interests:

Other Music: Pretty much any rock and I am addicted to powerpop. I love The Academy is..., and right now I am really into Powerspace, All Time Low, Plain White T's, Envy on the Coast, Cinematic Sunrise, Boys Like Girls, etc.

and anything else you'd like to share with us....

:wub::english::leph: <<

Username: Fullmetal_heart

First name: Nick

I came across this site by searching yahoo for a paramore fansite forum...i've

been a fan since about....4 months...i think....

Favorite paramore song : Franklin, plz dont make me choose, but if i had to it

would be franklin....i think its called that.

Ive wrote my own paramore songs, same song, different lyrics...

im obsessed with haley williams...i think she is beautiful, her hair is really cool..

(lol, im so jealous)....

thats about it....