New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username: armsliketowers

First name: Caitlin

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

livejournal i believe

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i think my bf probably introduced me, it was a while ago considering i can't even remember.

Favorite Paramore song? are you kidding, you seriously expect me to pick!? they're ALL amazing :/

Favorite lyric? again, how can i choose. the songs for a pessimist and circle i can relate to though. i can relate to so many of their songs actually, which is part of why i love them so much.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? none yet, unfortunately.

Interests: animals!

Other Music: http://www.last.fm/user/clavicles/

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

i wish i had found this place sooner

Username: Tineke

First name: Tineke

I typed in 'Paramore' on google and it came up... Wikipedia is crap when it comes to band info and I was trying to find out more about them.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

Half through a forum I used to go on, and half throush Misery Business on the radio. I've only been listening to them about a week, I'm a complete Paramore newbie, but I love them.

Favorite Paramore song?

Uhhh. My Heart and Born For this are about equal favourites.

Favorite lyric?

"we could sing our own, but what would it be without you?"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Not yet, but hopefully one day.

Interests: Theatre, guitar and photography.

Other Music: I'll listen to almost anything.

hey! i'm new here, obviously.

everyone alright?

Username: BABsxo

First name: Babs

google (H)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

i saw them in fall out boys top eight, and i just decided to check them out. i think that was about jan 06.

Favorite Paramore song? here we go again.

Favorite lyric? apft, too many.

paramore were fucking wicked when i saw them in may. &before the show, some mates and i run up to hayley and just gawped, which was fun.

Interests: horse-riding/competing. being a sarcastic twat?

Other Music: mcfly, enter shikari, hadouken!, the medic droid, gallows, my chemical romance etc.

my best mate once told me that i had a "man-crush on hayley".

i only defend the fact that i AM NOT a man.

Username: moosi_riot

First name: Abby

Was trying to look for it, eventually found it on mcrmy.net forum. Someone posted something about it. So thougth I'd check it out!! :)

Last year I had a free cd with Kerrang and it had Emergency on it. I then looked into them on the internet and went and bought cd, LOVE THEM!!!

Favorite Paramore song?

We are Broken and Franklin

Favorite lyric?

Im sitting in a room, made up of only big white walls, and in the hall there are people looking through....

Not yet, going to see them in September straight after school :D with a few friends and my dad!

Interests: Music and Art/Drawing/Painting. Hanging around and having a laugh with mates.

Other Music:My Chemical Romance, Biffy Clyro, Ashley Tisdale, Linkin Park,

and anything else you'd like to share with us... not really unless you have a specific question then ill decide if I want to answer:P

Username: Electro-kandy

First name: Zelah

Haha Abby^^^

Ummm i think internet. And just under a year.

Favorite Paramore song?

Pressure & Miracle

Favorite lyric?

This is your night so smile, cause you'll go out in style (Fences)

Not yet, going to see them in September straight after school with a few friends and Abby's dad! XD

Interests: Music and photography/drawing/computer technology

Other Music: The Veronicas, AFI, Ashley Tisdale, Linkin Park

and anything else you'd like to share with us... Uhh... Nope XD

Guest chriz

Username:Chriz

First name:chris

well i was surching for some paramore sites and this 1 i liked the most

My ex girlfriend send me some songs and i just loved them so i think for like 4 months

Favorite Paramore song?

all of them i guess;) depends on my mood

Favorite lyric?

Maybe if my heart stops beating

It wont hurt this much

nah still waiting for that :)

Interests:trying to play guitar

Other Music:

Username: Mauko

First name: Maureen

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I forgot :oops:

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Fan since this year :???: and saw a video of them on youtube looked at it :roll: saw more video's and became a fan

Favorite Paramore song? pfff... i love ervery song of them.. but i like 'Stuck on you' ALOT! :P

Favorite lyric? love all of there lyrics..:oops:

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? ..not from Paramore :shifty:

Interests: Listening to music & Drawing

Other Music: My Favrite band is the Red Hot Chili Peppers:hyper:

and i also love, John Frusciante, Foo Fighters, Aerosmith, Di-rect, avril Lavigne, New Year's Day, My chemical romance, nickelback, three days grace, Lillix, Simple Plan, good charlotte, Greenday, AC/DC, guns n roses, Fall out boy, Linkin Park, Sum 41, Fountains of wayne, the Subways, James Brown,Josh Klinghoffer, P.J. Harvey, and I think some more, and there not in the right order now

p.s: Sorry for the bad spelling:roll:

Username: P!A!R!A!M!O!R!E

First name:Brady

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? My friend Natasha introuduced me to it.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? My 2 greatest and best friends, Natasha and Lyndsay where sitting in Home Ec. and they where talking about Paramore. I have been a fan for about 7 or 8 months.

Favorite Paramore song? Currently, its a fight between Mis Bis and Let The Flames Begin

Favorite lyric?WHOA! I never meant to brag, but i got "her" (him) where I want "Her" (him) now.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? No, I wish I could.

Interests: Cellphone, Paramore, Friends, Band, School.

Other Music: Fall Out Boy (fob), Gym Class Heroes (GCH) Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Almost, Dashboard Confessional..lots more

and anything else you'd like to share with us... I am very sociable, I come across "wierd" sometimes..haha...but I am all fun, I do have my serious times. I also, love to make new friendships.

Username:LovelyLivi

First name: olivia but the peeps call me Livi

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? my sis steffikins[fueled by oreos]

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? steffi was in love with them when i met her n i really didnt liek them much but i kinda feel in love with them a year now

Favorite Paramore song? old my heart n conspiracy new for a pessimist

Favorite lyric? Where can i turn cause i need something more surrounded by uncertainty im so unsure tell me why i feel so alone cause i need to know to whom do i owe

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? uhm welps my fav was there acoustic set here in jax at warped becuase hayley was so silly n jus like normal she tlked about how once a condom flew up n stuck to her at a show n how when she forgot words she would jus giggle n say thnxs cuz we kept going for her :]

Interests: i love sports n to cook n i love kids :]

Other Music: i listen to mostly rock but i like everything basically

Username:Parawhore<3

First name:niamh

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?on the internet!

Favorite Paramore song?when it rains or my heart

Favorite lyric?Where can i turn cause i need something more surrounded by uncertainty im so unsure tell me why i feel so alone cause i need to know to whom do i owe...

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?nope =(

Interests:music and singing

Other Music:arctic monkeys,f.o.b,elliot minor,panic! etc.etc.

and anything else you'd like to share with us! can someone help me!? how do u get them pictures with ur comment lol im sorry!!xx and PARAMORE r BRILLIANT!! and I <3 ZAC!!xxxxx

Username: Pipette

First name: Seline

How did you come across this amazing fan site that is paramorefans.com?

When I first Googled paramour

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore how long have you been a fan?

Someone posted a tread on Avrilbandaids, after reading I just downloaded a couple of songs and didn’t even pay attention to it when they were done, but one day I was listening to my play list on shuffle and it started playing emergency and I instantly got hooked.

Favorite Paramore song? Emercency, Let the flames begin, Misery Business

Favorite lyric?

“And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to, have exchanged

I'm sorry honey, but I'm passing up, now look this way!”

The first time I saw paramore play was when they where opening for MCR and Billy Talent, after they where done. Me and a couple of other paramore fans, went out to find them. And after talking to some of the roadies josh came out and talked to us for such a long time and so did the rest. The day after me and my best friend went out to see them in Paris, what was awesome too because they played that’s what you get for the first time.

Interests: Friends, Music, Dancing in the disco, Movies, Writing

Other Music:

The sounds, CSS, The Doors, The kicks, The Strooks, The flaming Lips, The Gossip, Goldfrapp, The Donnas, The Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Eisley, Tegan and Sara, PARAMORE Thicke, Tori Amos, Damien, Ben lee, Kings of leon, Klaxons, Lifehouse, Katy rose, Placebo, The new young pony club, Jonny Cash, The like, the films, the view The used, the pipettes +44, AC/DC, The hush sound, Rooney, The walkman and so on

So my title pretty much says it all.

I am a HUGE Paramore fan.. I saw them on Warped in Vancouver and during their set I was crying, and I got to meet Hayley. I cried even harder. They're actually really nice people.

But anyways...

Yay for being new!!

Hi hi All

Username: Ambyar

First name: Amber

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? A friend told me about it.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Not for very long, but again- a friend told me about them, and bam. I'm here.

Favorite Paramore song? Hallelujah, maybe?

Favorite lyric? All these questions are hard to answer

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? no.. I haven't been to a concert yet :( Maybe falling- Forget the things we swore we meant

Interests: Music, Art, Psychology, Friends, Dancing, Biology, Marketing, More Music, Gaming (Video and otherwise), and... Music.

Other Music: Everything. I'm an eclectic listener

and anything else you'd like to share with us... I have a brand new kitten that my boyfriend is going to adopt once he moves. Yay <3 She's so cute.