New Member Icebreaker

glorya

Username:RockAndRollBaby

First name:Shannon

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I

was searching for one on google! And this looked the best.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

Since about...uh, I dunno, March? Dunno, but they're like my fave band now!

Favorite Paramore song?

CRUSHCRUSHCRUSH

Favorite lyric?

She's got it out for me, but I wear the biggest smile. Reminds me of me lol.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

Sadly no.

Interests: Moosic. Reading/writing Fanfics. Chatting to people who share my interests as there isn't many people like that at school.

Other Music: MCR, who are joint-fave band with Paramore. Also: The Killers, Panic! At The Dicso, Fall Out Boy, Greenday, Evanescence and Aiden and Lostprophets. LOADS MORE.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... Nopey:lol:

Username: MooAlex

First name: Alex

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Google xD

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

Ive been a fan for about A year and a half, and came across them through a friend!

Favorite Paramore song?

We are broken, Brighter

Favorite lyric?

One day youll get sick of saying that everythings alright, and by then Im sure youll be pretending just like I am tonight.

Havent been to a paramore gig yet =[

Interests: Playing guitar, going out places, msn, making graphics, Harry Potter :D

Other Music: Billy Talent, Pink Floyd, Queen, My Chemical Romance, Rihanna, Cascada.. Most stuff really!

Username: im pretty sure you can see my user name... this is pointless lol

First name: j u l i a

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? my bestestestest friendy m o n i c a told me to.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i don't know!!! i just heard of them so i started listening to them...? i've been an actuallll fan since like may.

Favorite Paramore song? that's hard. either pressure... or brighter... but thats hard. idk.

Favorite lyric? thats reeeeeaaaallllllyyy hard. maybe i'll wave goodbye watching you shine bright

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? not yet!

Interests: ummm music... and... shows... myspace = bff lol

Other Music: theres a lottt. favorites = jacks mannequin the fray augustana boyslikegirls the early november lots more

and anything else you'd like to share with us... nope.

you're kinda hawt.

I've already done this but i feel like doing it again C:

Because I've changed since I first joined.

Username: whenitrains

First name: monica

I actually forget. It was like 2 or three months ago though.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I've been a fan since around may. Not so long, but long enough for them to have become my favorite band since then.

Favorite Paramore song? Here We Go Again, Let This Go, and We Are Broken. It always changes though! And of course I love misery business. The first Paramore song I ever heard was whoa, though. :] I really love rewind too. sdfghjkl its so hard!

Favorite lyric?

somehow everything's gonna fall

right into place

if we only had a way to make it fall, faster everyday

if only time flew like a dove

God make it fly

faster than I'm falling in love

& i love the lyrics of pressure, too.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Warped '07.

I fainted in the mosh pit.

It sucked, I only got to see 45 seconds of Misery business then i was dragged to the first aid tent while i was out cold.

I did get to meet them before that though. =]

Interests: shows. chillen.

Other Music: Boys Like Girls. The Rocket Summer. Mayday Parade.

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

myspace.com/ix3thepromisehero

aim: dance ha1l drug

HIT ME UPPP

Username: mylittttledecoy

First name:zachary

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? google =D

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? somebody's myspace. and about 2 years

Favorite Paramore song? decoy.

Favorite lyric? what's a whore, you're nothing more i'm sorry that'll never change.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? not really. just that they're AMAZING live, so if you haven't seen them. SEE THEM!

Interests: eh. everythingggggggg. lol =]

Other Music: cartel. anybody on fueled by ramen. jimmyeatworld. yellowcard. mayday parade. motion city soundtrack. mudvayne. :]

Username: snicketdoodle

First name: Kimmie

I had an account, but I forgot all the sn and password, so I made a new one. :]

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? About a year. I heard them on FUSE.

Favorite Paramore song? We Are Broken.

Favorite lyric? This heart will start a riot in me.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I saw them at Warped in Ventura. IT WAS AMAZAZZINGG

Interests: Marching band. Disneyland. Paramore.

Other Music:A rocket to the moon. The Hush sound. Boys like girls. Killswitch engage.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... I'm good.

Username:Born For This

First name:Brian

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?somebody has it as their username on avrilbandaids.com, so i just felt like seeing what the place was about.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?urm...my friend had Misery Business on, i hated it, but it grew on me and now i love all their music;)/about a month or 2.

Favorite Paramore song?Born For This

Favorite lyric?I can feel the pressure its getting closer now, were better off without you.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?no, sadly! they havent come to Ireland yet!

Interests:swimming, pc, games, etc

Other Music:Avril lavigne, Queens of the stone age, Sum41, blink182, +44...

and anything else you'd like to share with us...no, not really!

Username: youshinebrightx

First name: Sammie

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? hayley.checkered-vans.com :]

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? mm my bestfriend got me the CD for my 12 birthday i think it was. she thought that i would enjoy it because they had a really good famale singer. so about 2 1/2-3 years?

Favorite Paramore song? conspiracy and let the flames begin.

Favorite lyric? "Maybe, if my heart stops beating it wont hurt this much."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I seen them at warped this year, utterly amazing. im hoping they come here on there fall tour :D.

Interests: photography!!

Other Music:all time low, cute is what we aim for, this providence, boys like girls, escape the fate, aiden, my chemical romance, the used, taking back sunday, and ALOT more :]

Username:emoPrincess

First name: beth

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? the fantastic cure for boredom that is google =]

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? been a fan for about a year and a half and came across them on myspace =]

Favorite Paramore song? gotta be pressure, emergency, here we go again, never let this go or hallelujah =]

Favorite lyric? cause I've seen love die, way too many times, when it deserved to be alive

And I've seen you cry, way too many times, when you deserve to be alive, alive

love it <3

Username: myheartx0

First name: chelsea

i was searching for paramore pics and this popped up. so i was like hey! this looks pretty cool. haha

i was over my friends house and she had some of their songs on her computer. and i listened to brighter. and i was pretty much hooked =]

Favorite Paramore song?

probably brighter or hallelujiah

Favorite lyric?

Well this is not your fault

But if I'm without you

Then I will feel so small

And if you have to go

Always know that you shine brighter than anyone does.

:)

none yett! i went to warped 07 and was going just to see them. but i got sick and had to leave. i was sooo sad

Interests:soccer, johnny depp, hanging out with friendss

Other Music: anything except like classical

Username:JESUSfreak

First name:Colton

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? paramore.org

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? PureVolume

1 1/2 years

Favorite Paramore song? For A Pessimist

Favorite lyric? We Are Broken

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Haven't seen them live yet

Interests: Drums, My band Aleta(http://www.shoutlife.com/aleta)

Other Music: Between The Trees, The Almost, Anberlin, and alot more

Username: John

First name: John

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I have been browsing for a while here and I finally decided to register.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? One of my friends sent me a song, and I have loved them ever since.

Favorite Paramore song? Misery Business

Favorite lyric? "Oh I never meant to brag, But I got him where I want him now."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Never saw them Live :/

Interests: Biking/diving/playing guitar/hanging out/collecting bootlegs

Other Music: Blink-182! Sum 41, green day etc.

hehe ok

Username: Jebuz MF

First name: Jebuz

looking for lyrics on google

I heard their songs on their myspace a few months ago

Favorite Paramore song?

Crushcrushcrush

Favorite lyric?

Let the flames beigin

Paramore shows no, other band, yes, I saw Evanescence on april and it was awesome!!!!!

Interests: play guitar, drawing, zombies, horror, violence, movies, video games, anime, manga, etc

Other Music: Metallica, Nirvana, Evanescence, Seether, Wednesday 13, Garbage, Jack Off Jill, Murderdolls, Bourbon Crow, Korn, System Of A Down, Papa Roach, Emilie Autumn

username; offtheheezay

first name; emma-louise.

age; seventeen.

gender; female.

how did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? google.

how did you come across the amazing band that is paramore/ how long have you been a fan? i heard of them through a friend a couple of years ago.

favorite paramore song? currently 'we are broken.'

favorite lyric?

any live show experiences you'd like to share? err, they were brilliant? :/ aha.

interests; hairdressing, music, movies, writing, reading, travelling etc.

other music; mcfly, fightstar, brigae, emanuel, funeral for a friend, patrick wolf, bayside, arctic monkeys, sex pistols, a7x, the clash, the blackout, bloodhound gang, enter shiakri, bring me the horizon, calvin harris, foo fighters, gallows.

Username: xmissjessyx

First name: Jessica

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? One day, I was looking for some paramore pics. So I searched on google, and found it. :)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I came across them through a random downloading spree back in 06. I downloaded Emergency, and from there it was instant Para-love.

Favorite Paramore song? My Heart, Emergency, & Let The Flames Begin.

Favorite lyric? "It's not faith if you use your eyes."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I haven't seen them live yet. I was supposed to go to Warped, but I had no ride. :( I plan to see them on their fall tour though.

Interests: Writing, music, graphic design, reading.

Other Music: Shiny Toy Guns, Taking Back Sunday, All Time Low, Flyleaf, Fall Out Boy, Boys Like Girls, My Chemical Romance, AFI, & the list goes on and on.

I have a Paramore fansite on myspace. :]

My Paramore Fansite

& you can add my personal as well: My personal account

I like talking to new people. :)

Username:punk_princess

First name:aysun

from a friend of mine which is not a member of this forum

i saw their video i think last year on tv..i've been a fan of them for a year

Favorite Paramore song? i think it's probably that's what u get and let the flames begin

Favorite lyric? "ones a whore u're nothing more"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? unfortunately no:(but i'm willing to

Interests: playing guitar, listening 2 music and making graphics

Other Music:avril, green day, sum41, simple plan, fall out boy, mcr, painc! at the disco...etc..

Username: xmissjessyx

First name: Jessica

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? One day, I was looking for some paramore pics. So I searched on google, and found it. :)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I came across them through a random downloading spree back in 06. I downloaded Emergency, and from there it was instant Para-love.

Favorite Paramore song? My Heart, Emergency, & Let The Flames Begin.

Favorite lyric? "It's not faith if you use your eyes."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I haven't seen them live yet. I was supposed to go to Warped, but I had no ride. :( I plan to see them on their fall tour though.

Interests: Writing, music, graphic design, reading.

Other Music: Shiny Toy Guns, Taking Back Sunday, All Time Low, Flyleaf, Fall Out Boy, Boys Like Girls, My Chemical Romance, AFI, & the list goes on and on.

I have a Paramore fansite on myspace. :]

My Paramore Fansite

& you can add my personal as well: My personal account

I like talking to new people. :)

MISS JESSY!

It's me, Mia!

Everyone, Miss Jessy's site, Born For This, is hecka awesome.

Welcome dear

Username cool kids

Age 20

Gender Female

How did i come across this site Avrilbandaids.com

How long have i been a fan 2 months i heard misery business on the radio

Fave song Born for this ( i havent bought all we know is falling yet but im going to)

Fave lyric Everybody sing like its the last song you will ever sing

i havent seen them live

my other fave bands/artist are Rancid Avril Lavigne Blink 182 Sum 41 Green Day Billy Talent Rise Against The Clash Ramones Nofx Bad Religion Plain White T's +44

Username: 4JAngel4

First name: Jennifer

I was bored and I didn't want to go to sleep, so I typed in Paramore, and this is what I got.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I have been a fan since July 2007, and I fell in love with them from a friend who likes them.

Favorite Paramore song? Hard to pick one, but I choose Born For This

Favorite lyric? "Crush crush (two three four)"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? No, but I plan on seeing them in concert this November!

Interests: Reading, writing, dancing

Other Music: Mainly Punk