New Member Icebreaker

glorya

I'm new so yeah I don't really know what I'm doing...please don't bite.

Username: Claireee.

First name: Claire.

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

- Paramore surfing on google. Cause I wanted to learn more about P'more, I searched on google and found the site :].

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

- Not been a fan for that long. Probably about October '06. My friend showed me them cause she's into the same kind of music and I fell in love straight away.

Favorite Paramore song?

AWKIF : Emergency, with Never Let This Go coming close.

RIOT! : Crushcrushcrush, with the bonus track Decoy following.

Favorite lyric?

- "Close your eyes and make believe this is where you want to be."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

- Nope. Next time they're in Scotland I'll be there :].

Interests:

- Drama. Music. Friends. Family. All mean loads to me :].

Other Music:

- Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, +44, Blink 182, Sum 41, Elliot Minor, The Academy Is..., all that kinda stuff :]

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

- Just to let ya'll know I love Paramore :].

xxx

username: xplosion

first name: lewis!

Google :hyper:

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

44disasters really got me into paramore... they were all talking about and i just listened to a song... loved it and listened more and more... about a couple of months before riot :P but i love their asses :o:O

Favorite Paramore song?

AWKIF: Erm... Pressure... i skate to that song :P

RIOT!: the whole album... i can't choose

i've been to +44... and paramore a few weeks back... loved them both XD

Interests:

Skating... BMXing... music...

well that's me all over :P laters!

Username:bornforthis___x

First name:Katie

my friend claire

i was watching fuse one day and the video for pressure came on..i've been been hooked ever since. i guess that was over year ago???

Favorite Paramore song? all we know

Favorite lyric? hmmm....

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? experiences? uhhh, a kid almost fell on top of me at warped this year

Interests:MUSIC!, band, guitar, movies,horsse back riding

Other Music:fall out boy, mcr, taking back sunday, the used, the smiths...

:willy_nilly: <---i like this smiley!!!!

:mrgreen: Well this is a bit about me....

Just a friend xD

I heard Misery Business on TV/ About a couple of months

Favorite Paramore song?

have to be a choice between...crushcrushcrush, fences, emergency or born for this.

Favorite lyric?

What a whore your nothing more i'm sorry that'll never change.

'fraid not...:(

Other Music:

My Chemical Romance The Used, Kisschasy, Good Charlotte, Evermore, Say Anything, Aiden, The Academy Is..., The Hot Lies, FOB, meh....you get the idea.

:mrgreen: Well this is a bit about me....

Just a friend xD

I heard Misery Business on TV/ About a couple of months

Favorite Paramore song?

have to be a choice between...crushcrushcrush, fences, emergency or born for this.

Favorite lyric?

What a whore your nothing more i'm sorry that'll never change.

'fraid not...:(

Other Music:

My Chemical Romance The Used, Kisschasy, Good Charlotte, Evermore, Say Anything, Aiden, The Academy Is..., The Hot Lies, FOB, meh....you get the idea.

Name : J e n n e f e r

google search!

i've benn a fan of paramore for few months! came across from a FRIEND

Favorite Paramore song?

pressure,for a pessimist, im pretty optimistic,brighter,misery business,emergency...

Favorite lyric?

so what you think i would say and you can't run away and you can't run away

nope :???:

Other Music:

McFly, Good Charlotte, 30 Seconds To Mars, Anberlin, Boys Like Girls, The Fray, Funeral For A Friend, Minus The Bear, Plain White T's, Silverstein, Sum41, Three Day Grace

sweet idea :)

right..

Username:+herewegoagain

First name: Lahni

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? erm..i think it was through a paramore bulletin? about an interviewww.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? psshh. ive been a fan since about ... early august 2005? just after AWKIF came out

Favorite Paramore song? gotta be 'Crushcrushcrush' or 'Born For This' definately.

Favorite lyric? 'Rock & roll baby, dont you know that, we're all alone now, i need something to sing about'

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Erm.. idk actually :] lol

Interests: Singing, Playing guitar, PARAMORE (suprise suprise), writing lyrics, and gigs really :)

Other Music: Co&Ca,

The Starting Line,

Acceptance,

New Found Glory,

The Temptations,

Death Cab For Cutie,

Gym Class Heroes

stuff like that basically :D

Anything else:

My myspace?

:)

http://www.myspace.com/lahnijoy__x

Username: KimmieK

First name: Kim

Searching for concerts for Paramore.

???When is Paramore coming to ATL???

I found out about Paramore via a friend. She let me listen to "Misery Business" and I was hooked. I went and bought the cd "Riot" the next day.

I am new fan!!! :hyper:

Favorite Paramore song? Crush, Crush, Crush

Favorite lyric? If I ever start to think straight,

This heart will start a riot in me,

Let's start, start, hey!

Username: nimrodreject

First name: Rosie

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?: Typed Paramore Forum into Google!

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I saw them over a year ago supporting someone (possibly TAI? I cat remember!) and they were AMAZING, so I bought 'All We Know...' and I've been a fan ever since!

Favorite Paramore song?: I love pretty much all of them but Fences and Brighter are both faves.

Favorite lyric? 'If only time flew like a dove, then God make it fly faster than I'm falling in love...' or 'Hold me safe inside your arms like towers, tower over me...'. But I love all their lyrics really.

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I only saw them once, and I had no idea who they were, they were incredible, Hayleys voice is amazing for such a small person!

Interests: Listening to music, singing, going to gigs, reading, acting, shopping, Photoshop, normal stuff...!

Other Music: Most things really. Green Day (the old stuff, not just an 'American Idiot' fan), Ramones/Pistols/Clash, Motion Citry Soundtrack, Fall Out Boy, TAI, Lostprophets, AC/DC, Muse, CIWWAF etc, etc!

I'm not a newbie, but I never did one and always wanted to so bam!

ahah

Username: Mia of the [Dead]

First name: Mia

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com? I googled Paramore Websites and this came up and it seemed like a pretty solid place so I signed up. I never really posted until recently.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Whoa. I was browsing Fuse and their video Pressure started playing. I've been a fan about 2 years now

Favorite Paramore song? Gaaah. If I had to pick, it'd have to be Pressure or Emergency

Favorite lyric? "If you thought I'd leave then you were wrong cause I won't stop holding on"

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? Warped Tour 07. Best time of my life aha

Interests: Internet, friends, TV, school

Other Music: Mostly: Avenged Sevenfold, Jonas Brothers, Throwdown, The Used, Taking Back Sunday

I love this place.

(:

Username:nana-batman :] Batman owns superman in my book.

First name:Felix :] Well it's really Amy-Jeanette but I doubt there's a gayer name out there.

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?I was searching for paramore lyrics and this site came up. I checked this bad boy out :]

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?My old best friend introduced me to them the middle of last year and i got addicted.

Favorite Paramore song?Franklin! Although for a pessimistic, i'm pretty optimistic is out of this world.

Favorite lyric?"Somehow everything's gonna fall right into place, if we only had a way to make it fall faster everyday."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?I've never been to a paramore concert *sheds a tear* I've never even been to a gig where the ticket cost more than £2.50 =[

Interests:I never know what to say when people ask me this =/ Well music is important to me. I play keyboard and guitar terribly :] No matter how cliche this is, I couldn't live without music. The most important thing in life right now would be my boy. I really don't deserve him.

Other Music:I wish I had a diverse taste in music but let's face it that's never going to happen. Billy Talent, Aiden, The Used, The Gallows, Funeral for a Friend, Snow Patrol and a whole bloody lot more.

and anything else you'd like to share with us...I like having unprotected sex with sheep.

Username: gd_castaway08

First name: Devon

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?well...I typed "paramore" into the search engine...shocker

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Uhm...Green Day which led to Panic! which led to Paramore, about 1 1/2 years ago

Favorite Paramore song? old album: Here We Go Again, new album: crushcrushcrush

Favorite lyric? hm...not sure

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I haven't gone yet :( but I might see them at the end of the month

Interests: Music and Art...

Other Music: Green Day and I'll have to go with nimrodreject (like the name) I don't only like AI, in fact it's not even my favorite album, the Dresden Dolls, Linkin Park, Hawthorne Heights, Ramones, the Clash, MCR, the list goes on and on

Username:Ghostly White_x

First name:Sara

I Googled Paramore Forum and it came up with this one.

I heard people talking about them on another forum and I thought I would check them out. I have been a fan for about a month.

Favorite Paramore song?

Crush Crush Crush

Favorite lyric?

Most of 'We are Broken'

The last big show I went to my seat was on the top tear. Everyone was jumping to the beat of the music and the whole thing was shaking.

Interests:

I love music. Everywere I go there is some sort of music playing in my head. I know how to play some stuff on the piano and I want to learn guitar. I like to draw and when I am older I want to be in a Band or/and be a fashion designer.

Other Music:

My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Hot Lies, Horsell Common, Iron Maiden, Greenday, Avril Lavigne, Panic! at the disco, Evanescence, Kisschasy, Smashing Pumpkins, Billy Talent, Fall Out Boy, The Used, Repeat Offender, Bullet for my Valentine, Young and Restless, Taking Back Sunday, The Acadamy is..., Cute is what we aim for, Her alibye, All American Rejects, Yellowcard, Blameshift, Coheed and Cambria, Lost Prophets, Classic Addict, Mayday Parade, Kings to You, Foo Fighters, Resident Hero, Power Space, Muse, Strata, Hello Goodbye, Boys like Girls, Escape the Fate, Last of the Believers, Sum 41, The Scare and Gyroscope.

:willy_nilly: < sorry, I find that funny.

Username:crazyculo

First name:shuly

I was lookin up paramore on google and this came across

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? Fist I saw misery bussiness on mtv and I thought it was freakin awesome so I did more research on google and fell in love with them.

I been a fan for almost 3 months

Favorite Paramore song?

emergency

Favorite lyric?

take your time, take, take my time

• 2 weeks later...

Username: RiotGirl

First name: Shannon

I Googled Paramore and this site came up, So I decited to check it out. :)

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I was watching MTV2 and saw the video for Misery Buisness.

Favorite Paramore song? Misery Buisness.

Favorite lyric? "Whoa... I never meant to brag But I got him where I want him now Whoa... it was never my intention to brag To steal it all away from you now But God does it feel so good 'Cause I got him where I want him now."

Any live show experiences you'd like to share? I've never seen them live.

Interests: Playing Guitar, Singing, Writing Songs, Web Design, Live Journal.

Other Music: I listen to a little bit of everything... Alanis Morissette, Ashley Tisdale, Avril Lavigne, Constantine Maroulis, Darren Hayes, Dixie Chicks, Evanescence, Fuel, Goo Goo Dolls, Gwen Stefani, Keith Urban, Kelly Clarkson, Lisa Marie Presley, Melanie C, Nickelback, Pink, Saving Jane, Spice Girls, Train, Tori Amos, and many, many more Music is my life I couldn't live a day without it.

and anything else you'd like to share with us... Nope not right now. ;-)

Username: green-eyes-k

First name: kellyann

i search paramore forums on google & this was at the top ;-)

a lad i know had misery business on his flash box on bebo & i was hooked on the song & the band ever since. so i have been a fan since near the start of this year

Favorite Paramore song? i love decoy & crushcrushcrush

Favorite lyric? Forgetting all the memories. Try to forget love cause love's forgotten me (decoy)

Interests: music,films,book,hanging out ect

Other Music: ill listen to anything really its all music at the end of the day

and anything else you'd like to share with us... not that i can think of :lol:

Username:strong_wave88

First name: Gal

I was trying to download their concert in London and found this website...it is awesome!!! but then again, anything Paramore is awesome!!!

Been a fan for about 5 months....not long enough aye...but man...this band is like no other!

Favorite Paramore song?

are you really asking me to choose only one? HAHAHAHAHAHA I laugh in ur face

Favorite lyric?

this circle never ends.....and its time you...just face it dont pretend...that its overrrrrrr

Interests:

Other Music: The used, my chemical romance, my morning jacket, pink floyd...

and anything else you'd like to share with us... I wish paramore would come to New Zealand!!! please come to new Zealand!!!!

Username:ABeautifulLie

First name: Carina

Just looked paramore up on google after hearing their music and found this site.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan? I saw the video for emergency and really liked the song and the band, so I thought I would check them out and now I love them!! Not sure how long I have been a fan though.

Favorite Paramore song?

hmmm hard to say,so here`s a few of my faves:Crush,let the flames begin,Conspiracy,Stop this song and here we go again.

Favorite lyric?

"It creeps in, like a spider that Can’t be killed, although I try and try to

But don’t you see I’m falling?Don’t wanna love you But I do"

No, unfortunately I have not yet seen them live:(

Interests: Playing guitar,music,writing songs,psychology,History,watching films,TV,Computer

Other Music:30 seconds to mars, HIM,Nightwish,Metallica,My chemical romance,Avenged Sevenfold,Stone sour,Garbage..cant think of the rest lol

and anything else you'd like to share with us... hmmm cant think of anything right now

Username: Emergency4

First name:Sarah

I can't remember exactly but i did want to find a great fan site with forums and stuff. and i guess i happen to come across this site!

I became a fan for.. probably a half a year now. My friend showed me "Mizz Bizz" and i thought they were pretty cool, then i started getting more and more into their music and the band itself!

Favorite Paramore song?

Hmmm... "For a Pesimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic" & "hallelujiah"

Favorite lyric?

There's a few ... but i love:

"stand up be a man about it, fight with your bare hands about it now."

just that... i'm going to see them in 2 weeks!!!

Interests:Art. Gymnastics. Make-up. Music [singing,guitar,listening]

Other Music: too many

Well, let's see. I'm new here. But not quite new to paramore

Username:The Sakina

First name:Sakina

Well, I was googling. Looking for forums. And I just remembered that I could use a paramore forums. Lol. (The saosin forum was a bit to 'scary' for me). lol. so yeah. This site and forum is amazing btw!

I first heard pressure, when they were you know, still with their first album which was like a couple years back. After that, I was introduce to more songs from their first album but didn't listen to them addictively. Then, one day, I wen't to the record store, and on the "HOT" rack, I saw Paramore's RIOT!. I was like so excited, I was merely jumping in the store. Btw, it's rare to find bands like them, namely The Academy Is (found the album) New found glory(found the album) funeral for a friend etc. selling albums in shops. I was so excited, I went home and started playing the CD straight away. And I love it since then.

Favorite Paramore song?

Well, as I mention above, I don't really listen to the first album because well, I don't have access to it. And the downloads on limewire are not that good of quality. But well.. here goes anyway.

First Album:Woah

Second album: when it rains, crushcrushcrush, MB

Favorite lyric?

What's a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry that'll never change.

Oh well, I wish.. I live all the way here in Malaysia and well, that's just like half way round the world form US. So.. that narrows down to a lot of concerts that I can't go

Interests:Music, Guitar, Piano, Singing, Digital Arts, Computer, IT, algebra, writing. ;)

Other Music: Boys Like Girls, A New Found Glory, Saosin, The Academy Is, Funeral for A Friend, American Hi-Fi, Fall Out Boy, Jonas Brothers, All Time Low, Valencia, We The Kings, Avril, the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, +44, Nickelback, Hinder, Sum 41,

and anything else you'd like to share with us... Well no, nothing much.. So, that's the end of me. hehe. nice to meet all of you guys

Username: Defiance

First name: alex

err i cant remember i think i was drunk at the time.

i read an article about them in kerrang when all we know came out, so checked em out.

Favorite Paramore song?

jeeeez hard question.

All we know: Pressure, Brighter

Riot!: CrushCrushCrush, Fences, For A Pessimist Im Pretty Optimistic.

Favorite lyric?

see my sig.

when i was crowd surfing at the astoria on the 6th september hayley waved and winked at me. :mrgreen:

Interests: Playing guitar, bass, keyboard, drums, violin, harmonica, music in general, singing, scuba diving, kayaking, rock climbing, shooting, football, basketball, skating, going to gigs.

Other Music: elliot minor, muse, the clash, the sex pistols, Sum41, cobra starship, shiny toy guns, fall out boy, MCR, Klaxons, Lostprophets. too many ive given up

and anything else you'd like to share with us... immmm really tired.

Username:*mylittledecoy*

First name:Kayla

umm..I just stumbled across it while doing some Paramore research!

It's actually a funny story..my ex boyfriend told me about Paramore when awkif first came out and i actually heard one song and didn't really like it...but a while later I really sat down and listened to it..and well..the rest is history.

Favorite Paramore song?

hmm..hard question..

First Album:probably my heart..

Second album: That's what you get

Favorite lyric?

I've never been so used as I'm using you..abusing you..my little decoy..

umm..just warped tour..

Interests:well there's the obvious one..music..umm writing..and just hanging out..

Other Music: Taking Back Sunday,Eisley,Brand New,Underoath,Jimmy Eat World.oh geez..I can't think on the spot..

and anything else you'd like to share with us... well I'm really excited to chat with other Paramore fans..theres a real lack of them around my area...