Hayley Fashion

glorya

LOL this is a little late but Ren I love your comparisin of skinny jeans and skylines! I've been using it as an away message.

okay! current fav. hayley articles of clothing:

-floral tights

-recent all over pink eyeshadow ( I know I said I prefer the yellow/green over the pink, but it just looks so cool when it goes on allover)

-yellow lace tank

-jacket w/ big heart button

-black shirt with multicolor heart buttons

-purple dress

-black shorts

-big sunglasses<3

LOL this is a little late but Ren I love your comparisin of skinny jeans and skylines! I've been using it as an away message.

okay! current fav. hayley articles of clothing:

-floral tights

-recent all over pink eyeshadow ( I know I said I prefer the yellow/green over the pink, but it just looks so cool when it goes on allover)

-yellow lace tank

-jacket w/ big heart button

-black shirt with multicolor heart buttons

-purple dress

-black shorts

-big sunglasses

Yeah, I have to agree - the pink eyeshadow really works when she goes with the allover look...I love the pics from the Anaheim show...

Yeah, I have to agree - the pink eyeshadow really works when she goes with the allover look...I love the pics from the Anaheim show...

Yeah she looked so awesome. I'm actually tempted to get some pink eye shadow and try that...I might be able to pull it off because I'm sadly very pale for an asian. I don't have that natural golden tan like steph does =(

090444fcf22042500.jpg

These might be skinny jeans? Not sure .. haha like the original black punk skinny jeans .. I know Josh has a pair. I love that outfit she's wearing, btw.

Yeah I would count them as black skinnys XD

There really like the ones ive got actually

Thanks for posting that

And the yellow glasses RULE - i was gonna try and find some big ones with union jack frames for when they hit the UK, but alas - they probably dont exist Haha =]]

Haha yeah.

Sunnies =]

what other colors does she have?

I can imagine a few...I remember someone mentioning she had lotsss

But the yellow ones ARE the best and I have to say they go with the outfit in Huntington Beach perrrrrfectly!

And LOL, sunnies, thats what my mum says XD

Haha yeah.

Sunnies =]

what other colors does she have?

brown and black two tone but their not the same frames.

Id really want the yellow ones she has...I got green frame ones that sorta look like hers but dont.