Hayley Fashion

glorya

H&M should start fashion lines in honor of her!

They'd make sooo much money!

Totally agree, I spend most of my time in that shop, i love it! I mean Lily Allen had her own clothes line, so why shouldn't Hayley?

I wish we had all the cool shops like hot topic, Urban Outfitters etc. over here, I would die with love!

I love Hayleys sense of style, the jeans and t-shirt is me when i'm just chilling, hanging around with the guys on a weekend. But I love wearing skirts and dresses aswell but thats when i want to dress up in a way. Like if we're going cinema or shopping.

Last night I saw Paramore & Hayley was wearing a You Me At 6 T-shirt, who were one of the support bands. They sold completly out of shirts and no offence to them but it was definatly just because Hayley was wearing it.I know Jeremy has one too but he wasn't wearing it then.

Last night I saw Paramore & Hayley was wearing a You Me At 6 T-shirt, who were one of the support bands. They sold completly out of shirts and no offence to them but it was definatly just because Hayley was wearing it.I know Jeremy has one too but he wasn't wearing it then.

that shirt is super cute.

whoaaa. do you have some pics of it?

^ you are so right

people would surely buy it

^^ I agree.

BTW Hey Julienne.

Hey Lauren

is there a chance that we have talked before?

I would say yes. haha LD && FBE.

I reallllllllllly want an H&M here!

omgz now i remember you Lauren the girl from LD

when you said hey to me i knew it was you

RyroStalkers ftw

^ you are so right

people would surely buy it

Hey Lauren

is there a chance that we have talked before?

omgz now i remember you Lauren the girl from LD

when you said hey to me i knew it was you

RyroStalkers ftw

Haha. That shall be me. =)

HECK YES! That was so fun.