Hayley Fashion

glorya

Guest JadeIsRad
aw man i really want some gold shoes like she wore on the sauce but i can't find them anywhere ]:!

aaaahhh me too! though i dont think id be able to pull them off like Hayley =]

those are pretty hideous in my opinion. only Hayley can get away with stuff like that lol.

i've never seen shoes like hers, but gold ballet flats are pretty easy to come by, and that would probably have a similar effect (plus you can where cute stockings).

those are pretty hideous in my opinion. only Hayley can get away with stuff like that lol.

i've never seen shoes like hers, but gold ballet flats are pretty easy to come by, and that would probably have a similar effect (plus you can where cute stockings).

i agree they are hideous. but they don't look like hayley's imo. hayley's look more ....flexible, for lack of a better word

someone needs to ask her where she got hers, so then we can find the right ones.

and i was talking about the silver ones not black

yea i know. i still don't think they look like em. i don't think her's have that little "heel" sort of thingy. and these ones look stiffer than hers. i think her's look like these, but in metallic::

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=27370&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=121&iSubCat=124&iProductID=27370

so you guys complelled me to look through the urban outfitters shoe section, and thy have a lot of very Hayley things, including canvas boots. i don't know if i would wear them, but they look so cute on her.

these shoes also look like someting Hayley would wear, and they are metallic. i don't really like the shoes she wore on fuse other than for the color, but i love these. click the picture for the info.

p262090b.jpg

they also have gold ballet flats for $20, which is pretty decent:

p345271b.jpg

so you guys complelled me to look through the urban outfitters shoe section, and thy have a lot of very Hayley things, including canvas boots. i don't know if i would wear them, but they look so cute on her.

these shoes also look like someting Hayley would wear, and they are metallic. i don't really like the shoes she wore on fuse other than for the color, but i love these. click the picture for the info.

p262090b.jpg

they also have gold ballet flats for $20, which is pretty decent:

p345271b.jpg

ooh nice find. i love them both. i just got finished looking through urban outfitters for some gold flats and i didnt see any :/