Hayley Fashion

glorya

in Poland gold shoes are so fashionable now.. in shoips there's full of them... but now they are not so simple, I mean they heave some 'extra patterns'

I think Hayley's ones are just gold, without anything else

I wish I meet that shoes now!

^^ oh thank you(:

i think it's a jaguar or something? hah that's what it looks like to me.

and about those gold flats, i found gold flats, but they don't look like hers, but they're still cute:

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=64017274&&var=d&CFID=4092017&CFTOKEN=993be202aba5115c-87F69EFC-C52F-C644-D169FF285D87AF33&jsessionid=aa307db2a9d05a2335d7TR&ckey=US

(:

i finally bought a pair of black twill shorts! i've been looking since last summer. they have a few different styles at H&M. and the ones i got were only $9.99.

i have so many crazy tights (like at least 20 pairs), so when i saw haykey wearing them with the black shorts i got all inspired. usually i wear them with miniskirts (which i also have a ton of), but i think the shorts is less outrageous looking.

Guest JadeIsRad

I love Hayley tights...especially the ones that are half yellow and black zebra print and half red and whatever pattern it is =]

Are these the gold flats everyone's looking for?

They might come up in black... just change the colour ;D

http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/invt/5310424530930&bklist=icat,4,shop,womens,wshoes#

ewe im sorry, but those are hidious. they remind me of bowling shoes. but of course hayley can pull them off. i know i sure wouldnt be able to.

ewe im sorry, but those are hidious. they remind me of bowling shoes. but of course hayley can pull them off. i know i sure wouldnt be able to.

hey now. bowling shoes are pretty snazzy. lol this one girl at school wears them.

this one we love colors for tights

so since you seem to be a salesperson/promoter...

is this dress made for strippers, or could i possible pull it off without looking totally trashy? i'm obsessed with chekerboard, but it looks really short and really tight (though i am tiny). i don't mind looking like a skank as long as i'm a classy one.

and damn, they have 45 colors of checkerboard tights. i though i was crazy enough for having 2! (i have black/white and navy blue/white).