Hayley Fashion

glorya

I'm just going to jump into the conversation. I seriously love EVERYTHING Hayley wears. Her fashion sense is just incredible!! I think my favorite outfits she wears would have to be the leggings, shorts and teeshirt combo as well. I love it when she wears the TWLOHA shirt and I love the polka dot leggings.

Has anyone ever seen her wear her bright green pants? I was waiting in line to get into the Jersey show, on this headling tour and Hayley came out of the tour bus and was wearing like kelly green skinny pants. It sounds like something that would be really ugly, but somehow they looked great on her haha I loved them!! And she was wearing her white TWLOHA shirt.

haha thats awesome!

if i had money then i would dress like that...well not exactly, but almost, because i just love being different, but haha im broke as a joke and when ever i ever do get to go shopping i evd up getting jeans and tshirts! lol.

ahh i need a job!=]

i wish i was more creative

i love the way she dresses, but i would never think that what she wears would look good together, until i see her wearing it, and im like, wow, that goes perfect together!

same...she's got a good eye...she could start her own line and it would be neat

The Snoopy shirt she's wearing in the picture Kerrie posted from last night's show is awesome. Of course, I've loved Snoopy since I was like 3 :)

yeah man it was great

she had on the gray capris with it too. Looked like she just got out of the jacuzzi at the norva or a shower.

i tired on kelly green skinny jeans at urban..i was going to get them but they were really expensive.

Oo I wouldn't be surprised if that was where she got them since she shops there

The Snoopy shirt she's wearing in the picture Kerrie posted from last night's show is awesome. Of course, I've loved Snoopy since I was like 3 :)

What show was that? I'd like to see the pictures.

And Paramorefan .. I actually totally understood what you said lol.

I used to be really big into bright eyeshadow.

I wore purple a lot.

I love the yellow on her though.

the way it goes with her hair.

and she got me back into jeans, which is a lot more comfortable than

them damn bondage pants I used to wear.

so thank you for that.

but I love her style over-all, everything looks amazing on her.