paramore merch at hot topic!!

shannon 820

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had that tonight at the Hot Topic in the Mall Of America... I took a picture too... is that weird? Idk.

But my BFF/roommate works at Hot Topic so I'm gonna make her play Paramore more often... or at least when I'm in there cause they do have it on their computer.

ok so I went into my local hot topic today and guess what was there!! Paramore t-shirts!! They never sold paramore merch at hot topic in my area before so its really cool. I just thought I would share!!

YES YES

I WENT INTO HOT TOPIC AND I GOT 2 PARAMORE TEES ALSO

I WAS OVER JOYED

even though i dont like the no romance tee lmfao

I know this is none of you guys, but I just have to rant.

Sorry, but I think it's kinda lame to like a band more because not many people have heard of them and you have.

I went to one of the worst concerts I've been to yet last night. It sucked because the fans were teeny boppers who didn't MOVE and only yelled to say how much they loved Jesse Lacey.

So yeah, teeny boppers bug me. But what's worse is people who say they are fans but then turn their back when the band gets big. Whose the worse fan, the teenyboppers, or the one who thinks they're too cool to listen to something because other people do?

Today i went to HT and i was looking for some Paramore stuff and didn't find any at frist. So we were leaving and as we were walking out something told me to look back one more time and i did and the frist thing i saw was the "No Romance" t-shirt. I freaked haha. Then when i was paying i asked one of the workers if they'll get more Paramore stuff and they said they'll be getting some soon.