Copeland

senshuk3n

I ordered my copy of the new album online from Barnes and Noble because I had a gift card and I just got an email saying "our supplier has changed the release date on the pre-ordered merchandise listed below" so who knows when I'll get it. I guess I could just cancel it and go buy one at the store. Anyways, Happy Listening to anyone who has the new album!

The new album is so deep and beautifully written and produced, I have to admit I didn't really enjoy it at first, but it has grown on me so much since then. :)

Yeah - imo, all of Copeland's records require a few listens before they really start to sink in...

Totally, the first few times I listened to Beneath Medicine Tree I didn't really appreciate it and the same with In Motion but they grew on me so much. I'm sure the new album will do the same.

I've seen them play three times and I'm looking forward to seeing them play the new material at the end of November!

• 1 year later...