New Kerrang 1st Nov

Jessnesss

Cool, yeah i got this today, well 2 copies but yeah

Poster is already up :]

Wasn't a fan of the dudes letter on the feedback page though (not the picture one)

Ignorance is an amzing thing, i think i understood it properly where he believes that Hayley doesn't even know the names of the guys haha i laughed because he's obvioulsy a prick :]

Cool, yeah i got this today, well 2 copies but yeah

Poster is already up :]

Wasn't a fan of the dudes letter on the feedback page though (not the picture one)

Ignorance is an amzing thing, i think i understood it properly where he believes that Hayley doesn't even know the names of the guys haha i laughed because he's obvioulsy a prick :]

yep, i thought h was a fucking prick aswell. Its hard though, coz Hayley sells the band. If they put pics of the guys in there... no offence to them at all but i doubt not many people would be interested. People i mean who didnt already know them and stuff. They need to though. Hopefully the Paramore is a Band photoshoot hayley was talking about will shut some losers up who only see paramore as 'the band with the fit ginge' ughhh

Hopefully the Paramore is a Band photoshoot hayley was talking about will shut some losers up who only see paramore as 'the band with the fit ginge' ughhh

lmfao

I hear that so much

and it pisses me off

so much

But yeah, the posters cool but mines all distorted =[

I may be getting another one

And that dudes pic is pretty cool

I got my copy today!!! That bit i only just noticed!!! Made me laugh!!!