Keep In Touch (Tommy Hall)

Ashhh

Loooooove. He put up a new song called Tan Line.... I like it a lot. I think I might add it as my myspace song hahah. I can send people this song if anyone is interested too cause I ripped it lol.

http://myspace.com/keepintouchband

What do you guys think?

And hey! I'll take any recommendations on music that is sort of like this. I'm such a sucker for catchy/poppy/happy stuff like this, PlayRadioPlay, Rediscover, Dave Melillo, The Format, Harvey, etc.

• Like 1

Dudeee

Ash you seriously have a knack for finding good stuff...

Yeah well... you have a knack for being a sex kitten! or something...

Recommend me some stuff to listen to Alyssa... oh guess who I'm seeing tomorrow?

I just remembered that you like them now lol.

I read your bulletin on myspace :)

have fun,I still have...like 4 months till my show

and there is no way I could think of anything to reccomend to you...you know like...everything haha

Dude, I'm pretty excited.. I've never even seen them before. But I'm going alone which sorta sucks... eh that's okay. I don't think I can even get there until like 20 mins before the show anyway. :\

AND I KNOW U CAN THINK OF SOMETHING... sorry for the caps lol.

See I've heard of most of those but only listened to Death From Above 1979, Brighten and Metric... so I'll go check out the rest... :)

I'm waiting for 2 episodes of Heroes to download lol so I can go watch them and get off myspace haha so sad..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...