Vote

simpson

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you know a lot of people Hayley, i swear there aren't even that many people on this planet haha

But i know what you mean damn they deserve so much more than 10%, lets start a petition to get rid of Saosin from that poll haha desperate times call for desperate measures :P

^ i'm a popular kid ;)

ha. yeah man. i keep posting it everywhere.

on video comments on youtube and shit. (paramore ones ofcourse)

and like, i think i posted something on their myspace. incase ppl read the comments.

then got my friends to vote.

meeeeeeh. i don't understand why saosin are at the top anyway.

Damn you know a lot of people Hayley, i swear there aren't even that many people on this planet haha

But i know what you mean damn they deserve so much more than 10%, lets start a petition to get rid of Saosin from that poll haha desperate times call for desperate measures :P

NOOOO!!!!!!!! you WILL NOT got SAOSIN out of there.

and the only reason they're ahead .. well, i can't tell you the tactics we Saofans have otherwise they'll lose!

(i have a reasoning as to why I would rather have saosin win over paramore and i'm not going to elaborate because many people will disagree, even though paramore deserves it just as much)

Haha i knew someone would pick up on that comment :]

I have a feeling that you can delete your cookies or something and vote more than once, i don't know if thats the tactic you Saosin fans have been using , if so shame on you haha

If not i'm looking like a right fool at this moment in time :P

Haha i knew someone would pick up on that comment :]

I have a feeling that you can delete your cookies or something and vote more than once, i don't know if thats the tactic you Saosin fans have been using , if so shame on you haha

If not i'm looking like a right fool at this moment in time :P

nah, only a couple people are doing that, but I do believe that Saosin has more Myspace friends than Paramore .... *hint hint*

haha i haven't even voted though, neither of my computers will let me.

what are the currents rakings/percentages?

Thats how it currently stands, *Shakes Head* shouldn't be this way haha

Saosin 35%

Jack's Mannequin 14%

Paramore 10%

Relient K 7%

Amber Pacific 7%

Brand New 4%

Plain White T's 3%

Early November 3%

The Used 2%

A Static Lullaby 2%

Senses Fail 1%

Lost Prophets 1%

Copeland 1%

Cobra Starship 1%

Armor for Sleep 1%

Boys Like Girls 1%

All Time Low 1%

The Spill Canvas 1%

Hit the Lights 1%

Straylight Run 1%

Reggie and the Full Effect 0%

The Ataris 0%

yeah it really shouldn't. something's not right too. it should have moved up cos i just did that cookie trick and voted 10 times, and nothing's happened. but it actually let me vote.

you have to consider how many people or how many times people have actually voted. there are probably millions of votes in there, and 10 votes aren't really going to change anything.

Yeah, i'm figuring one lone Saosin fan has been doing that constantly for the past few days....

The whole things rigged i tell you :P

I demand a recount haha oh man why am i saying this it won't change anything unfortunately :[

Actually, Saosin fans are all just deleting their cookies and voting multiple times.

I sent out an email letting people know about the poll since I know not everyone checks the site regularly or the boards... so maybe that will help Paramore get a few more votes. And I'll post a myspace bulletin too.

Everyone... keep letting your friends know. :)