Kenotia

jchurch004

Lol there aren't any other so far recorded that are released except Snowman, What's your 20?

But did you see the videos of You've Dug Your Grave, Now Lie In It and They Almost Got Me?

No... No I havn't, lol... And Snowman--I don't have...

....Maybe I'll roadtrip somewhere and see them this summer...

Psh... at least you ARE seeing them. lol I can't.

HAHA she's seeing them like, 30854937503457348957348957324237 times this summer.

I probably won't be able to ask about the 27th until after my testing. So i own't know for a couple of weeks. Though I'm thinking it won't be sold out before the day of the show, so i think I'm safe. Who are they playing with?

EDIT:: nm i just looked. seems like a bunch of random local bands. they're not even one of the main bands. so maybe i could go and just watch them then leave.

HAHA she's seeing them like, 30854937503457348957348957324237 times this summer.

I probably won't be able to ask about the 27th until after my testing. So i own't know for a couple of weeks. Though I'm thinking it won't be sold out before the day of the show, so i think I'm safe. Who are they playing with?

EDIT:: nm i just looked. seems like a bunch of random local bands. they're not even one of the main bands. so maybe i could go and just watch them then leave.

HAHA yeah I am...just a little bit.

Okkk dang but yeah I am probably going to harass you until you do find out. And then the answer WILL be yes.

can't wait to talk to Kenotia at Bamboolze, since I'm only going Saturday and theyre only playing on Sunday, but they will be there on Saturday. I'll definitely get a t-shirt or two. can anyone send me some songs? the yousendit links aren't working for me. THANKS! <3

can't wait to talk to Kenotia at Bamboolze, since I'm only going Saturday and theyre only playing on Sunday, but they will be there on Saturday. I'll definitely get a t-shirt or two. can anyone send me some songs? the yousendit links aren't working for me. THANKS! <3

Yup they'll be hanging around. :] If they have a merch booth set up on Sat. I bet they'll be there a lot of the time. I'll also upload some songs when I get home from school and send you the link.