Kenotia

jchurch004

^Yep, lol... Call in and act all raspy... And say you don't want to take the chance of it being strep and giving it to anyone else, so you're going to go to the doctor... And that you'll try to come in tomorrow...

Lol, I've only done that once in the two years I've been working ((when I still had a job))... Then I quit that job the day after anyway because telemarketing it just not my thing... And it only took three days to learn that :)

But seroiusly, if you have a chance to see them, do what you can, lol...

YEAH! What's up with that? Like, unless it's Metal or Hardcore, I PREFER female vocals... Like.. TheForecast, Anarbor, Paramore, Tsunami Bomb, The Anniversary, Don't Wake Aislin.. There are LOTS more with girls in them that I listen to...

But really, I like female vocals wayy more....

And PS: Carly's 21, if I remember right.

same here. i like music alot mroe with female vocalist. cuz many bands now with dude vocals all sound the same.

but i dont really like girls in metal. like lacuna coil they shoulnt have a female singer

Holy wow, not to get WAY off subject, but Rachna, is that Daniel Ratcliffe (sp?) on your avatar???

Because if it is then, holy wow, Harry Potter looks pretty damn AMAZING when is FACE is a little hairy.. . Ha... Bad joke...

I love scruffy looks...

LMAO yes it is. and i TOTALLY agree =]

back to Kenotia though.

They haev new artworjk, Lisa says it's AMAZING and posters are being made =]

Right, so the deal for the IowaCity show was that if I managed to get a job before then, then I could go... Welllll I'm pretty sure i'm not gonna pick up a job within the next week...

And I couldn't be more angry about it...

I'm praying for a fall tour...

i'm sure there is a fall tour. I know they met with their label when they were in Socal, so we should hear soon =]