fall out boy/new found glory/the early november/permanent me tour 2007

whatsername104

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the show last night at 9:30 was pretty great...but it was unbelievably loud. For awhile, FOB had Patrick's mic turned up way too loud and a couple of times he oversung and well, it was ear-splitting...they finally fixed that though...

They put on a really good show - didn't play much new stuff at all, which surprised me, but it was fun...and probably the last time I'll ever see FOB in a 900 person venue :)

They were also filming the show - they had a camera on an overhead boom that they were swinging back and forth throughout the show and cameramen onstage at a few points...wonder what that might be used for...were they filming at any of the other shows anybody went to?

NFG was awesome as well, although they really needed more room on stage to move around...FOB's stuff took up a TON of space on the stage...and the 9:30 Club doesn't have the biggest stage to begin with...

The Early November were also strong - a lot better than when I saw them on the Take Action tour last year...

I wasn't as impressed as I expected to be with Permanent Me, which surprised me a bit...I expected more...maybe it was just an off night for them...

All in all, a really good show...and my ears are still ringing.

wellll, I think Permanent Me needs a little more energy and stuff. They aren't the greatest band, but I love them for themselves, and their poppish music. but def. more energy.

i heard something happened with NFG punching someone?

When? Last night? Not that I saw...you're not thinking of the incident last week where Pete Wentz decked the security guard that was fighting with FOB's security guy are you?

Chad did climb up on the speakers to get to the balcony (the 9:30 Club has 2 balconies that are slightly behind the stage, along with the main balcony that the ordinary people can watch from :) - they're small areas where people from backstage can come out and watch the show...) to get Patrick (I think - I couldn't see who he was giving the mic to...they were blocked by the hanging speakers) to sing on one of NFG's songs...

NFG did do a signing after their set, but I didn't go back there - I think they did it before FOB came out and by that point, I had worked my way pretty close to the front and didn't want to move back...I should have though - I wanted to tell Chad congrats on his upcoming wedding - he and Sherri seem to make an awesome couple.

When? Last night? Not that I saw...you're not thinking of the incident last week where Pete Wentz decked the security guard that was fighting with FOB's security guy are you?

Chad did climb up on the speakers to get to the balcony (the 9:30 Club has 2 balconies that are slightly behind the stage, along with the main balcony that the ordinary people can watch from :) - they're small areas where people from backstage can come out and watch the show...) to get Patrick (I think - I couldn't see who he was giving the mic to...they were blocked by the hanging speakers) to sing on one of NFG's songs...

NFG did do a signing after their set, but I didn't go back there - I think they did it before FOB came out and by that point, I had worked my way pretty close to the front and didn't want to move back...I should have though - I wanted to tell Chad congrats on his upcoming wedding - he and Sherri seem to make an awesome couple.

hmm, No, I know about the Pete thing. but for some reason I thought I read something about NFG punching, or hitting someone, not purposefully, but they did because of something. idk, i proabbly just misread it, like i've been doing all week.

yea, NFG did a signing here as well, but it was during Permanent Me, and well, yea. =]

hmm, No, I know about the Pete thing. but for some reason I thought I read something about NFG punching, or hitting someone, not purposefully, but they did because of something. idk, i proabbly just misread it, like i've been doing all week.

yea, NFG did a signing here as well, but it was during Permanent Me, and well, yea. =]

Interesting...do you remember where you read it? Now I'm curious :)

no, i don't. as i said, i may have been dreaming it as well. i'm a little weary today. though, you did say that there wasn't a lot of room for them. maybe they accidently hit someone?

They might have hit each other - they were really crammed on the front of the stage - Jordan or Chad (I can't remember which) even mentioned that they didn't have as much room to "rock out" as normal, so we'd have to do it for them :)

I love those guys - they're all such nice, down to earth people - such a cool band.