fall out boy/new found glory/the early november/permanent me tour 2007

whatsername104

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All bands now have dates up. If you are an OCK, you get presale tix next week. Regular tix go on sale December 16 (info thanks to Permanent Me)

Yeah, well, I'm not paying $30 to become an OCK just to get presale tix...I'll take my chances in the regular onsale...I've gotten tickets to other big events at the 9:30 Club in the regular onsale...not having to deal with Ticketmaster (they use Tickets.com) helps a lot...

• 2 weeks later...
im mad at whoever planned this tour

how the hell is san diego not a major market?????

come one san diego is hug what the fuck???

and its nbot like i can go up to anahei since its a weekday.

yea, but a lot of cities were overlooked. not just SD. i would've preferred SD over anaheim, though.

i'm just glad it's on a friday, and during my break. gives me nothing to wrroy about.

Yeah - I'll be seeing it in DC, although I had to pay a bit more than the $30 face value for my ticket, as I wasn't near a computer when they went on sale and it sold out in about 5 minutes. Still, I didn't pay anywhere near as much as I paid to see Brand New in NY earlier this year...

• 3 weeks later...

i think that's the song i went to the bathroom during. =/ haha plus, we needed to get away from the girl in front of us who looked as if she was about to die from seeing pete Wentz

here are mine. there are a few more at http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/whatsername_104/Permanent%20Me%20TEN%20NFG%20FOB/?start=0

Picture2412.jpg

Picture2411.jpg

Picture2410.jpg

Picture2409.jpg

Picture2391.jpg

Picture2403.jpg

Picture2401.jpg

Picture2393.jpg

Picture2392.jpg

Picture2400.jpg

Picture2398.jpg

man they go to idaho but no shows in TX???

i would have loved to see all these bands....hopefully in the second leg.

FOB is already slated to headline the Honda Civic Tour beginning in APril, and they've also said that they're going to add some "scret shows" and stuff around, becaus they even skipped over their hometown and stuff

FOB isnt' great live. just mediocre, IMO