ALL FINAL videos for hayleys bday HERE

kristina

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just realised that it's going to cost a bomb for you to send all of this stuff together brent, so we should send money to you too, yeah?

Well, I guess it depends on how much stuff we send :) Don't worry about sending money now...if it really winds up costing a lot to ship it, I'll let you guys know, but I'm not too worried about it...

I also need to check with their mgmt. to make sure they can get the pkg. to Hayley, but I'm sure we can get it there one way or another...

Also, if you have a note or anything you want to send with your gift, make sure you send that to me too or email it to me so I can print it out and put it in the package...

right cool. i think i'll send money anyway.

so, is this what everybody is doing including you? or are you doing something different since you're staff + all that? =/

LOL - I don't know what everyone on the staff is planning on doing, but there's nothing planned right now - we're really not in the habit of giving them stuff just from the staff - like I said before, we only did that the one time because it had to get there so quickly...

Everything people send for Hayley (from the staff or anyone else) is going in one big package from PF.com - we're not going to send a bunch of packages and drive their mgmt. nuts :)

Yeah - I just PM'd you my address...anyone else who has something they want to send, I guess the best approach would be to send it to me and I'll get it in the package...PM me if you want my mailing address or you can email things to me if you want...

yo brent, can i still send u a video message from me? or is that totally off the plan? if we cant do something like that ill just write something i guess. either way. just let me know man, thanks.

Is everyone sending her like, girly stuff? Like -- perfume, makeup, lotion, etc?

Or just plain random?

i think a lot of people are sending stuff like that. i was gonna get random stuff, but i'm not sure now. it seems a bit pointless cos it all adds up to quite a bit of money when you get a lot of wee things, so i might aswell get something decent.

You can send whatever you want to put in there - notes, video messages, whatever...totally up to you....just nothing inappropriate, obviously...

thanks man. im doing it this weekend while im home. so what ill do is ummm email you it or something. ill get back to u when im done.