Bamboozle 07?

suzanne

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I was going to day1. I'm just going to day2. (put an extra ticket on ebay if anyone wants it). But it's okay that I miss Paramore on day1. Cause I'll be at Chicago's & Detroit's show.

oh and go see So They Say on day1!

they play 2:20 - 2:45 on the pass the mic right stage.

well I'll be wearing my "You sank my battleship" shirt, and I'll be running over from bayside to get to paramore so if your in the crowd and your tell and you see me, mind letting me infront of you cause I'm like only 5 feet tall and I'm deathly afraid of not being able to see paramore. But they i'm over my friends house. but I'm online, just IM me at Ice Cream 2AM.

OH MY GOD BOOZLE'S TOMORROW!

HOLY CRAP! AHAH! Anyone wanna meet up?!

Def. the meeting place is at Paramore's booth. =)

Oh yeah, I'm Lai. =) I'll be wearing a TWLOHA shirt I'm the 13 year old asian kid. =)

OH MY GOD BOOZLE'S TOMORROW!

HOLY CRAP! AHAH! Anyone wanna meet up?!

Def. the meeting place is at Paramore's booth. =)

Oh yeah, I'm Lai. =) I'll be wearing a TWLOHA shirt I'm the 13 year old asian kid. =)

haha sure like around what time?

i'll be wearing a light blue sesame street shirt

and i'll be the weird 14 [soon 15] year old hispanic girl :]

i'll be there like early and i'll be waiting for other friends too.

woo i think you can tell what i look like from my sig lol

but i think i'll be wearing a red paramore shirt orrr the green hoodie...it's a tough choice lol

ugh and my friend decided to invite a bunch of friends from her school and i'm only really friends with one of them, and i was hoping it would be only us, and i think we're the only two that are really into paramore...and i hope it won't ruin my day.

but paramorefans meeting at merch booth?! we can hang out with aaron their merch guy!

it was so good!!!

i got there JUST IN TIME to see paramore cuz my friend had to take the sat's in the morning. i was in the back so i pushed myself all the way to front and there was only 4 people between me and the barricade by the time i got a good spot. i took some pictures so i'll post those in the photo section once they're all uploaded.

they played misery business, emergency, here we go again, woah, for a pessimist, born for this, and pressure. i was kinda bummed that they didn't play my heart as they're last song like they always do, they didn't even play it at all.

but it was still a great show and the crowd was CRAZY!

i also heard they had a meet and greet at noon but i couldn't make it. during they're performance hayley said that they would try to go to their merch booth afterwards but they couldn't make any promises cuz they have them doing a lot of crazy stuff today (i was guessing interviews and shizz like that...we'll probably see them on SURS soon!...hopefully)

but it was still great to see them one last time, for me at least, until warped.

i just got off the phone with Lisa and she said that there was crowd surfing like, the whole time, and hayley had to move back or something because they weren't expecting it at all, and that they couldn't really see because they were at the front and the security guys were in front of em.

but she also said it was sooo intense and amazing =]