Warped Tour '07

stephler

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so seeing as this is going to be my first warped tour i'm going to need all the advice i can get... from when to get there, what's allowed, what to do, which of the bands i should try to see, how things are set up. i mean, i should be able to figure this all out on my own, but if i have an opportunity like this with you guys here already knowing your stuff i might as well ask, right?

ok, so seeing as this is going to be my first warped tour i'm going to need all the advice i can get... from when to get there, what's allowed, what to do, which of the bands i should try to see, how things are set up. i mean, i should be able to figure this all out on my own, but if i have an opportunity like this with you guys here already knowing your stuff i might as well ask, right?

What's Allowed: just don't bring weapons, alcohol and illegal drugs, and you're good =] haha

the set up ... i didn't go to Pomona last year, but it can't be all that different from the rest. the two Main stages are always next to each other and one band plays on one while another bands sets up on the other.

for me last year, the best thing was signing up for text messages. on the warped site, they offer this moible alert thingy and you sign up for your date and which bands you wnana know about, and they message you all the set times for those bands. they also message you when certain bands will be signing at the Cingular (now AT&T) booth and with your text message, you can go to the front of the line.

pretty much like, it's all really easy to navigate around.

cameras are allowed, but they have rules on SLR's. as long as you have a point and shoot your fine. or just like, hide it under something in your bag. that works, because they don't really check bags too well. you just open it for them, and the glance and then you're done, because there's so many people they wanna get through you all so quickly.

haha that was such a long explanation

Guest haunted_dreams55
What's Allowed: just don't bring weapons, alcohol and illegal drugs, and you're good =] haha

the set up ... i didn't go to Pomona last year, but it can't be all that different from the rest. the two Main stages are always next to each other and one band plays on one while another bands sets up on the other.

for me last year, the best thing was signing up for text messages. on the warped site, they offer this moible alert thingy and you sign up for your date and which bands you wnana know about, and they message you all the set times for those bands. they also message you when certain bands will be signing at the Cingular (now AT&T) booth and with your text message, you can go to the front of the line.

pretty much like, it's all really easy to navigate around.

Oh at Pomona they didn't allow water bottles. There were so much water bottles. Oh and the Main stages weren't next to each other. They were on opposite sides of the venue.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Lucky, they didn't allow them at all but it was the venue's rules. =/

I'm just glad its not a long drive to my cousin's house.

Oh at Pomona they didn't allow water bottles. There were so much water bottles. Oh and the Main stages weren't next to each other. They were on opposite sides of the venue.

That's really unusual. Usually they're side by side because both main stages are stages that travel with the tour, so they set them up whereever they want...and I've never seen them not be side by side. Interesting.

remember to keep buying your presale tickets!! link is in my sig =]

These are the current end dates for presales. if your date isn't having a presale yet, i'll let you know when they are added, which will be later this week or sometime next week. for all presales that have started, only the ones with definate end dates are listed below. the rest are TBA.

THOSE going to the Cleveland, Ohio date or Houston, TX, Presale end THIS THURSDAY! Get them ASAP!

7/1 – Mountainview (Bay Area), CA – Shoreline Amphitheatre - Presale ends THURSDAY, APRIL 12th at 5PM Eastern Time

7/7 – Salt Lake City, UT – Utah State Fairgrounds - Presale ends FRIDAY, MAY 25th at 8AM Eastern Time

7/12 – Las Cruces, NM – New Mexico State University – Practice Field - Presale ends THURSDAY, MAY 10th at 4PM Eastern Time

7/14 – Dallas, TX – Smirnoff Music Centre - Presale ends THURSDAY, MAY 3rd at 5PM Eastern Time

7/15 – Houston, TX – Reliant Park - Presale ends THURSDAY, APRIL 5th at 5PM Eastern Time

7/18 – Atlanta, GA – Hi Fi Buys Amphitheatre - Presale ends FRIDAY, APRIL 13th at 5PM Eastern Time

7/27 – Detroit, MI – Comerica Park – Presale ends FRIDAY, APRIL 13th at 5PM Eastern Time

8/2 – Cleveland, OH – Time Warner Cable Amphitheater at Tower City – Presale ends THURSDAY, APRIL 5th at 5PM Eastern Time

8/4 – Uniondale (New York City), NY – Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum – Presale ends FRIDAY, APRIL 13th at 4PM Eastern Time

8/5 – Englishtown, NJ – Old Bridge Township Raceway Park – Presale ends FRIDAY, APRIL 13th at 5PM Eastern Time

8/7 – Indianapolis, IN – Verizon Wireless Music Center – Presale ends FRIDAY, APRIL 13th at 5PM Eastern Time

8/7 – Indianapolis, IN – Verizon Wireless Music Center – Presale ends FRIDAY, APRIL 13th at 5PM Eastern Time

8/10 – Darien Center (Buffalo), NY – Darien Lake Performing Arts Center – Presale ends FRIDAY, APRIL 13th at 4PM Eastern Time

8/12 – Montreal, QC – Parc Jean Drapeau - Presale ends FRIDAY, APRIL 13th at 5PM Eastern Time

8/15 – Bonner Springs (Kansas City), KS – Verizon Wireless Amphitheater - Presale ends FRIDAY, APRIL 13th at 5PM Eastern Time

8/17 – Nampa (Boise), ID – Idaho Center Amphitheater - Presale ends FRIDAY, JULY 27th at 8AM Eastern Time

8/18 – George (Seattle), WA – The Gorge Amphitheatre - Presale ends THURSDAY, APRIL 12th at 5PM Eastern Time

8/23 – Marysville (Sacramento), CA – Sleep Train Amphitheatre - Presale ends FRIDAY, APRIL 13th at 4PM Eastern Time