CONGRATULATIONS MR. AND MRS. HUNTER LAMB!!!!

stephler

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh wait...I see my post...I wasnt late? I thought I was first with it.

I didnt see this thread anywhere but whatever I'll drop it

We were deleting all the threads about it until the announcement showed up publicly...now, it's shown up on AP.net and the like, so at this point, it seems like it's out there and it's ok to post...we were being cautious in terms of putting it out there before it felt right.

As for your post and the other ones, I merged them into this thread, which was the first thread posted about it.

They are pretty perfect for each other.

Hopefully they have a well long lived marriage with no fighting.

They seem like the two people who need it most =]

Heh...trust me - any long-term marriage is going to have fighting and arguments (I speak from experience here :). It's not really a healthy marriage if it doesn't...it's how you handle the disagreements that counts...

We were deleting all the threads about it until the announcement showed up publicly...now, it's shown up on AP.net and the like, so at this point, it seems like it's out there and it's ok to post...we were being cautious in terms of putting it out there before it felt right.

As for your post and the other ones, I merged them into this thread, which was the first thread posted about it.

I dunno I heard it from someone on myspace so I made a thread...I knew they were going to go along with this (: