NEW LJ POST! =]

kristina

thank you guys so much for all the birthday wishes and sweet letters... they meant a lot.

i had a really laid back party. the dudes came over and a few of our friends - including ajax... as always! - were there to hang out and eat sushi and chips and dip. (yeah, i know those foods don't go together in theory but it was great, i swear). basically, eighteen was a great excuse to hang out with everyone i love at the same time.

the time to make our sophomore record is almost here. we're getting ready to leave for jersey in a little more than a few days. kinda hard to believe, right? i think the songs are just about ready to lay down and we're really happy with them. it's gonna be really fun playing them and even more fun when we can play them for you guys.

anways, we wanna wish all you guys a happy happy new year. hope any resolutions you make you can keep - but i mean, if you can't then don't be too disappointed cause if we were perfect what would be the point?

(please note the film Pleasantville)

sorry this is so short! we'll be keeping you guys updated about every little thing that's goin on with us.

and we'll see you 2007!!!!!

see ya - love,

hayley