Tag system

Locomotion

Hey guys I added a tag system to the forum

i know most of you wont find this feature as attractive as the rest, but basically i added this because it will increase the traffic of the forum/site.

The tags are for search engines, like Google, yahoo, msn to search them and PF.com can appear easier on the search results and also to help our ranking.

Everytime you make a new thread on any of the PARAMORE forums you will need to add at least 1 tag; and if you love us you will put a few other, specially something that describes the thread.

the forums in OTHER(offtopic,other music, suggestions,etc) section are not affected by this

Tags can be anything like: Paramore, Hayley´s birthday, Hunter, zac drums, Josh´s hair, etc, etc, etc

Also tags will help users to search for things, if you see on the navigation bar

6459a1aa19ecc8.jpg

you will find the tag option, with it you can search for stuff.

If you want to search threads about a certain gig or anything you would just need to type the tag and you will get threads with those tags.

146 messages. oh yes.

and this seems cool. so it's easier to search this way, yeah?

nnot right now

becuase theres basically no tags made for the threads, eventually once people start using it(its obligatory to use at least 1 tag when u make a new thread) yes its going to be a good way to search

One note as you're tagging things - try to be somewhat consistent with what past users have used...so, for example, if you're tagging something about Hayley, use "Hayley Williams" as the tag - I think (Diego, correct me if I'm wrong) that tagging it with her full name will be more useful from a search engine perspective than just tagging it "Hayley."