FIRST SEMI-ANNUAL SALT SHAKER AWARDS

Jarrod, seriously. you should. your online courtship has gone on too long. ;)

i know. everyone knows itll happen eventually right lol. "the paramores" just showed what will eventually take place is all. lmao

just for the record, me and suzie get a big kick out of this one lol

This better not start turning into PF Matchmaker haha

....Seriously....it better not :P

Oh and Lisa you better not have voted for me in the couples thing

Because i know there is like a 1 in 5 chance it could be me....and knowing you it will be higher :]

I'm having so much trouble picking for the biggest fan of the individual members...I don't see a consistent pattern of people posting more in one thread about one person than another. So any ideas? Because people don't necessarily have to post in there to be the biggest fan.

hmmm well,try to think of people who have devoted their sigs to someone for an extended period of time I don't know :(

for Zac and Hunter it was a really obvious choice for me but I know the person I chose I know pretty well =\

I guess that wasn't much help,sorry :(

hmmm well,try to think of people who have devoted their sigs to someone for an extended period of time I don't know :(

for Zac and Hunter it was a really obvious choice for me but I know the person I chose I know pretty well =\

I guess that wasn't much help,sorry :(

Haha no it's ok, I'll give it to people who seem to post *more* often than others. Hopefully by the next time this contest rolls around I'll known more people. :]