FIRST SEMI-ANNUAL SALT SHAKER AWARDS

Haha mine took me like 40 mins

Because i was trying not to make it biased towards the 2 people i know the most on these boards

Then i thought screw it and left it how it was haha

Hence why there isn't major variation in mine :]

we are giving cool graphics to the winners =)

and i agree with jarrod, it took me like 5 mins to complete that

Haha mine took me like 40 mins

Because i was trying not to make it biased towards the 2 people i know the most on these boards

Then i thought screw it and left it how it was haha

Hence why there isn't major variation in mine :]

you should try to meet the rest of us =)

you should try to meet the rest of us =)

Haha well....i don't think thats all my fault

I'm always around....i do talk to people like on here

Just i only talk to 3 or so off of here, well 2 mostly

Soooo yeah i know OF people :]

I think we should start a thread or something where everyone just goes to introduce themselves...like I know we have the icebreaker thread but not everyone checks that. So we should have like a thread so we can all post our names, ages, where we're from etc, because even if you see someone introduce themselves once you might not remember. And doing this award thing made me realize I post on a daily basis with a lot of people whose names I don't even know and I really want to know everyone on here cause everyone is awesome. Just an idea. :]

^ yea like u know of me. i think ud have to never be here to not know of me at least. but like its not like we ever goofed off and joked around like i do with everyone else. like kristina, ren, suzie, diego, glorya, alyssa, rachna, etc.

eventually u just fall into conversation especially when u join our random chats and what not. good fun.

Jarrod I know you yes haha and the people you mentioned I know/know of too. But a lot of people on here I am like...yeah I've seen you but what's your name? And on here it's SOO weird to me to post usernames instead of names...I donno haha cause like you said I think of it like another family...lol...you guys are actually cooler than my family lmao.

EDIT: Diego I wasn't there for those haha how old are they?

^ HAHA OH MY SOOOO TRUE

Haha i know exactly where your coming from

That's why i now class Emily as my Internet sister....seeing as she always helps me out haha

I bet she would love to hear that

....I don't...think i'm forgetting anyone else.... :P