SURS February 12

Why would they not return to the Norva, home of the fabled hottub?

I'm sure they'll play somewhere in the MD/DC/VA area...

almost all these tours I wanna see go from dc straight to north carolina and skip here. it always happens. plus, isnt it a 25 city tour? thats gonna be all the metro citys.

well i believe you could

iam not sure how though, ill try and see if I find something,

well actually you could but you need a video capture card, just connect the computer to the tv and capture what ur watching on your computer

I don't think my POS computer has a video capture card, but I'll see what I can figure out...I could also stand in front of the tv and tape it with my digital camera, lol :)

actually that last thing is not a bad idea

and brent yeah you probably dont have one but you can get one, iam planning to get one myself as far as i know they arent that expensive

I might try it and see how it works out...it won't be great, but maybe you guys could at least sort of see it that way...I'm really surprised it hasn't shown up anywhere else yet...

i can't be. ahhhh.

brent, i think you should record it with your camera, haha ;)

i'm desperate. it's sad.

I'll try to see if I can do it later...it might not be tonight though...I don't know if I'm going to get a chance to do it...or if it'll even work...it might be impossible to watch...