**The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread**

EmOJuNkiE1612

yeah..sure.. but what kind of layout haha.. website layout, myspace layout.....??

and with paramore pictures right??

a myspace layout that covers the whole screen and I guess using the new riot pictures. Trying to find something that will fit my 'space haha

wow. i've been outta town for a few days. and everything is AMAZING!! good job everybody!!! :)

hey jess, would you mind posting like all the originals of the pics you used in the hayley wallpaper. except for the one of hayley like headbanging? i have that one.

here ya go

258780924_9ceab564fd.jpg

258780926_bc6932d847.jpg

258780936_4a65751f31.jpg

289081437_884bf92f0d.jpg

289083608_3bbfe1fc79.jpg

a myspace layout that covers the whole screen and I guess using the new riot pictures. Trying to find something that will fit my 'space haha

and yeah.. i'll make it.. one of these days haha i have a lot of work :willy_nilly:

Guest JadeIsRad
haha BRUSHES..

there are from too many websites.. if you want to know from where i got my brushes (haha) just look at the "credit" box here: http://designs.breakingaway.org/.. but some of those websites doesn't work.. idk why..

and Jade!! i forgot to upload the brushes from funeralmonster.. i'm gonna do it right now haha

oh i forgot about those too! thanks Jess soooo much <3 :] i really apreciate it (: